Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 121 to 132 of 132

Thread: New godies

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    CyPrUs
    Posts
    79
    THANKS MAN

    I really apreciate it. By the way do you have any sw that u can send me by email to give me access to ftp addresses. i have an add i have the server nbr but i dont know how to access .

    Thanks for all yr help man the last 3 months, really my communicator since i met all u here, is a Big Nice TOOL 4 ME.

    Rabena Maak

    Originally posted by Black Abgel
    hi my friend,

    you will find 2 software installed, the first is m-mail where you can send directly to an Email through your mobile..(you can visit the provider web page to subscribe and you will be able to reply to the mail sent to you from mobiles

    The offer one you can write emails on the mobile and when you syncrnise the mobile it will take the mails you wrote and send them via the exchange server that you are connecting too

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    156
    Thanks man for the nice quote you wrote,

    anyway for what you were asking about, i can name alot of software that can be used to access an ftp site...

    cute ftp, ws ftp pro, 3d ftp....etc

    you can search the net for ftp progs... and you will find many...

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    156
    Anyone knows how to get this software working cause i can't create any playlist on it or even add songs to it....

    if it needs a crack or there is a full version fully functioning please post it instead of this... Mofile DL

    the file i have is this one ....

  4. #124
    Hi there!

    Anyone got full version of Bartender 4.0 or a crack/serial number for it?

    Thanks in advance

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    156
    Guys anyone have picture messages, i have some but i am looking for a new and a big collection too....

    if any one has them, please post them on the thread and i will post mine so they would be available for all

    thanks

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    eastbourne UK
    Posts
    12

    hey thanx for all this stuff

    hi i am havin trouble with the things i have put on my 9210. if there is a crack in the folder will it automatically run, or do i have to do something?
    i cant get gadget golf past the 1st hole.
    ebooks wants me to register, do i do that online or usin the phone?
    colours is only a restricted program
    and myphotos tells me it needs another program to run.

    sorry to be such a pain,

    am just gettin used to usin this forum.

    it is great and thanks for all you have done so far

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    794
    Gadget Golf I can tell u what to do I had the same problem

    Load gadget golf
    In one of the menus I cant quite remember which one, you need to activate or register the game. Once done you can play all holes. Dont worry it doesnt send any info back to nokia or anything.

    What programme does myphotos tell you it needs.

    Quote Originally Posted by woggley
    hi i am havin trouble with the things i have put on my 9210. if there is a crack in the folder will it automatically run, or do i have to do something?
    i cant get gadget golf past the 1st hole.
    ebooks wants me to register, do i do that online or usin the phone?
    colours is only a restricted program
    and myphotos tells me it needs another program to run.

    sorry to be such a pain,

    am just gettin used to usin this forum.

    it is great and thanks for all you have done so far

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    166

    mtit solitaire

    Anyone has keygen for mtit solitaire?

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    eastbourne UK
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by sektor_1
    Gadget Golf I can tell u what to do I had the same problem

    Load gadget golf
    In one of the menus I cant quite remember which one, you need to activate or register the game. Once done you can play all holes. Dont worry it doesnt send any info back to nokia or anything.

    What programme does myphotos tell you it needs.
    thanx sektor,

    gadget golf needs a code and my puter cant open the crack that came with it, any ideas? and myphotos asks for AppForge Booster version 3 or higher.
    gotta say all you guys helpin is really cool

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    794
    Download appforge from here.
    http://www.appforge.com/devices/manufacturer/nokia.html

    You need to copy a file over into the folder that u installed gadget golf into? Have u copied that file across?

    I have attached the file u need to this post and instructions

    Quote Originally Posted by woggley
    thanx sektor,

    gadget golf needs a code and my puter cant open the crack that came with it, any ideas? and myphotos asks for AppForge Booster version 3 or higher.
    gotta say all you guys helpin is really cool
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    eastbourne UK
    Posts
    12
    hey thanx again secktor,
    cant sem to copy the crack to the phone tho, i get to gggolf, but the copy button is switched off. how do i get the crack to the phone?
    sorry but you got a bit of a dumbo here

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    794
    connect your fone to your computer using lead or infrared

    go to windows explorer
    expand the communicator icon
    find the folder where u installed the game either c:\system\apps\ggolf or d:\system\apps\ggolf. C: is internal hd and d: is memory card

    Copy the dll file to that folder.
    Restart commy
    load the game and away u go


    Quote Originally Posted by woggley
    hey thanx again secktor,
    cant sem to copy the crack to the phone tho, i get to gggolf, but the copy button is switched off. how do i get the crack to the phone?
    sorry but you got a bit of a dumbo here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •