Thread: Samsung N620 Locked On Orange UK? Plz Help.

Question Samsung N620 Locked On Orange UK? Plz Help.

Hey,
    I have a Samsung N620 that my friend has bought second hand and it is locked to the Orange UK Network. An Optus Australia sim is to be used in this phone now and when it is inserted it asks for a password. Can anyone plz help me out with this password as i dont have a data cable and i really need to unlock this phone. I am located in Australia.

Theres got to be a way to get that password rather than fully unlocking it with a cable so someone plz help me out. Much appreciated, thanx.

why do u spam the board? and post your problem in Nokia UNlock codes section????

before posting u may spend some time in reading old posts. this matter was discussed even today in a simmilar thread.

can't u just make an effort and read before u post? or you just like to get helped without any effort...?!?!
    Bau !

Ummm probly becoz there was a prob with my puter and it posted the message twice ya fool. And i posted in Nokia codes just incase someone looking there knew how to unlock that fone without a cable.
    I
    f u read it properly u would have read that i dont have a cable and that i am trying to find a way to remotely unlock it. Sorry im not such a genius like you, but you dont have to act all frikking hard and be such a smartass about it, and yes i did read the similar posts, i just thought i had a different situation. I have a right to post messages wherever i like, its not spamming, its simply asking for help in many places.

U need to change your attitude m8 and ur the one thats actually spamming the boards becoz u did not offer any help or ideas, just a whole lot of smartass, look at me im so fuking great, crap!!!!!!

Mr. #1 ЮûmR,

Never doubt Mr. Alinus decissions.

He is a moderator.

He tells U what is good or bad

Not the other way around.

I will do if I not have read this.

If only, U will behave nicely next time and show U understood this correctly.

Thanks.

NokDoc
    U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!

Thread Information