Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cloning Sim card's

Originally posted by brakk_
    @manipulator

??? > u said : sim master is very stupid one,don't buy it.it is hard/can't use with software that write by other programmer.so as the simmaster program.

i just would to share some experience i have with this hardware =)
    is there any mistake?
    sorry,i dont mean that.
    any one have use the Dr>sim program.any idea how to use it with sim_scan reader.

hi guys!

What hardware should I use? Since my electronic skills are very bad I have to buy ready made hardware. What should I buy to:

1) clone sim cards

2) program simemu software in a greencard or silvercard

3) read ki & IMSI

and where I can find that. By the way can you tell me what is the difference between a 16F877 PIC, and the greencard that I found that has a "Pic 16F876 (10 Mhz) + Eeprom 24LC128 de 128K". Is there any problem at all?

thanx

Hello, Can you help me. I have destroyed two sim cards. Using your program and sim scan. I get half the Ki numbers about 3 hours then destroyed cards. These are USA T-mobile cards. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Cool

@ Tarantino:

1: buy a pc with win 98 an eeprom programmer, make sure it supports ludipipo and phoenix mode to be able to program both eeprom and flash memory on the card, and buy a silver or greencard to make your clone

2: look at www.simemu.com for simemu and www.icprog.com for good programming soft

3: use dejan's sim_scan 1.33 to get ki and imsi

a greencard can contain either a 16f876 or a 16f877, both are fine

Happy cloning

-=K=-

@ KnOeFz:

Thanks for the !clear! and prompt answer!

Originally posted by KnOeFz
    hmmm attachment din't come along...
    new attempt.

-=K=-
    is your vp20 same like the vp20 pcb that you attach on this forums,here i attach it agian.
    i have make the pcb,but i having problem with the card detect part.i not sure that the problem is come from my transistor or not,but i think the problem is on the pcb it self.
    the vp20 only work to reader simcard after i cut/broken the circuit to card detect,because the card detect switch has grounded the voltage that need to read/program the chip.
    if your pcb is same as this,what transistor you use,how it connect.

i have a gemplus card to read it's respective IMSI & KI. i was told that it was possible to destroy it using normal procedures. can someone please tell me what should i do to not destroy the sim card.

thanks

Question Vodafone (Australia) - How to get Ki - Non COMP123

Gents,

Does anyone know how to read the Ki (or obtain the Ki from a service provider??) from a non-Comp128 Sim card as used by Vodafone?

ANY help / thoughts / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TA!
    A

T-Mobile

Unable to use simbackup or sim scan software. Can these cards be cracked?

USA

Vodafone (Australia) - Reading Ki

Thanks for the reply - The Vodafone Australia cards using non-Comp128 have been around for 4 or 5 years - So I was hoping that someone might know what encryption standards they used...?

I believe that the same encryption standards are used by the following:

Vodafone (Australia) Sconosciuto
    Libertel (Olanda) Sconosciuto
    PTT (Olanda) Sconosciuto
    Deutsche Telekom (Germania) Sconosciuto
    E-Plus (Germania) Sconosciuto
    Tabella 1: lista operatori che non usano COMP128

Does anyone know what encryption standards ANY of these SIMs use?

Thanks!
    A

i want to program a silvercard. i need modified hex with my imsi&ki or i can program with a original hex,then program it by phone?

Originally posted by y9001
    i want to program a silvercard. i need modified hex with my imsi&ki or i can program with a original hex,then program it by phone?
    use simemu to generate the hex,and it got a program for you the put in your KI.

is it like that, if a programmer doesnt have a crystal in it,, it is to program the pic memory and if it using a crystal it is to program the eeprom??

correct me if i am wrong..

Naman

SIM Scan 1.33...

I have the software to extract the Ki and the IMSI, but I haven't got the reader for the SIM.

Please, somebody can tell me a good reader (and cheap) for the SIM. I'm thinking on buying the SC Master (90 Euros) or SIM Master (55 Euros). I think that Sim Scan 1.33 from Dejan works with both.

Thanks for all.

go to ebay and look for one, I bought on and it works fine.

Dave
    one fine day in the middle of the night, two dead men got up to fight, back to back the faced oneandother drew thier swords and shot each other.

Ok sir, but my problem is that I don't know what kind of programmer/reader I have to use, ¿Smartcard, Phoenix, Picrom, Apollo...? I don't know what makes each other.

Thanks.

Originally posted by goyete
    Ok sir, but my problem is that I don't know what kind of programmer/reader I have to use, ¿Smartcard, Phoenix, Picrom, Apollo...? I don't know what makes each other.

Thanks.
    same qustion
    bty : can i use FUN card to clone my sim ?

gold wafer

helo my have a problem my gold wafer work in my phone but i'm dont have network somebody can help me

sadom...
    with SIMEMU / TWINSIM , you can not use fun card.
    to SIMEMU 5.00 you need a silver card ou green:
    PIC = 16F877 + 24LC64*/128/256

with 24LC64 use SIMEMU version 5.00s

For TWINSIM have to be a goldcard

goyete...
    for find KI+IMSI you need a phoenix, or smartmouse, or simreader by Dejan, or a simmaster.

to program a silver/green/gold smartcard, you also need PIC programmer ex: JDM, ludipipo

or a VP20 that can do the 2 modes(vp20 is 2 devices in one): phoenix / JDM

@shelltox

I have Master CRD 2

what you want do with it?

to program SIMEMU5.00 in one silver/green card

Mode 2:
    JDM/Ludipipo
    Mode 0:
    Smartmouse/Phoenix mode (6 MHz)

to scan a SIM

Mode 0:
    Smartmouse/Phoenix mode (6 MHz)

sim-clone

i got a sim magic software,it simple to read and write,i try it 100%
    work,i do not what happening here,for me ,it easy to read ki and imsi,it become dat file,then just write it,it take 4 to 8 hours to read
    but write only take 1 second,u can have 8 number in the same card,it rewriteable,i bought from my friend ,it cost me 65usd,u can simply clone other people card but pls dont do that,it no good

Question

hi there, i have been doing research on how to clone a sim card and there is a couple of things that i need to clear up if anyone can help.

1. i am from england and as i understand it all newly manurefactured sim cards are comp128v2 and this is why they are destroyed. is this a fact?

2. if comp128v2 can be decrypted then how is this possible?

3. say you were to top up an acount and then clone the sim, dose the acount copy to the second sim. say you top up with £10 and then clone the card 3 times do you now have £30 credit?

4. i know there is sim master from tiwan and there is some talk about simemu but what is the definative reader writher?

5. is there anything better than sim scan available for cloning uk sims?

if anyone has this information then please, i would be greatfull if you would help me.

Originally posted by sadom

same qustion
    bty : can i use FUN card to clone my sim ?
    you can not use a fun card programer to copy sim cards to my knowledge. i used to work in a satalite shop and me and a friend have tried to use some different types o programer. fun card programers are limited to fun cards only. you cant even program red, green or gold cards for satalite use. the other reason for not using a fun card is that you must use the entire card and there for it is dificult to put a sim card in that has been poped out. it is possible to make an addaptor from a playing card and some blue tack but i am not sure exactly how well this would work

buy a proper sim card programer

how do you get one of those cool little logos under your name?

Hello, finally I bought SIM Max III from Taiwan, from www.sim-max.com. I have a SIM reader and a 12 in 1 blank SIM. I can swith from one number to another in 20 seconds. I also can put a PIN, not only 0000, I can put the number I want. It cost me 80 Euros (the SIM Reader/Writer, the blank SIM and a CD software).

I have cloned two old SIM that I have in my house but I can't clone new SIM (I think here in Spain all SIM of MoviStar are V2). The SIM Scanner (included in software) tells me "Unknown" but the SIM goes working, the SIM doesn't destruct after read it 70000 times.

Anyone knows a software to read V2 SIM?

Thanks everyone, I know soon we'll be able to clone V2 SIM.

Question Some other questions...

Dear All,

I would like to ask your help in one issue, which is very interesting form me and it is linked to the SIM cards as well.... It is not a real "cloning", but similar...
    I would like to lear program the different SIMs from differnt SIM suppliers, such as G+, Oberthure or Schlumberger...
    To be able to program the cards, I need some special APDUs (commands) to be able to do a real programming script or upload applications etc. ....
    I would like to know the Class, Instruction and the 3 Parameters of the following command, which are SIM vendor specific and not standardised in the GSM specs... GSM 11.11 or GSM 11.14
    I would like to know the Verify Key (ADMin key) and if existing the Directory (List all files on the card) command. If there is somebody, who knows more about the Over the Air commands and keys this information is welcomme as well...
    Please help me, if somebody has any experience on this field...
    Many thanks in advance,

Regards,
    Vodi

Hi vodi,

I think is a interesting way to work. Like coment diferent aspect of this question. You can contact me in : s_graham@terra.es or in my forum (you can post in english too)

Regards,
    Sir Graham.

How Do You Switch Between Cards

Them cards are 8 in 1.. but how wud i switch between each number on one sim card? Wud i need to type in a code on the phones key pad or summit?

all i need is for someone to tell me what i need and how to do it. i want to clone my telstra australia sim card so i can use it in my Motorola C201 as well as my 6610i, as opposed to changing sims all the time...

Is this SIM-cloning??

I recently saw the movie: The Bourne supremacy.
    In this movie there is a scene where Jason Bourne is held on a police station, he knoks some guards down.... bla bla bla. After that he put a SIM card in the mini-SIM-adapter that comes with the Chipdrive micro(www.towitoko.com) he puts the mini-SIM-adapter into the chipdrive micro and plugs the device into his phone (Siemens me45, this phone has USB). After the device had been plugged in he presses a few times on the green button and its looks like he is making a phonecall, this will take about 3 secs and then the chipdrive micro signals something and he's done, puts the sim from the mini-SIM-adapter back into the phone of the guard that was questioning him. Later on the guard receives a phonecall and Jason Bourne could actually listen the conversation on his own phone!!

First I thought he had cloned the SIM of the guard, but after reading this topic I found out that if you clone a SIM the last SIM that had been connected to the network is activated. Can someone please tell what 'Jason Bourne' did with the other phone(of the guard).

This is not for illegal stuff or something, I'm just curious.

Please tell me....

Is this SIM-cloning??

I have recently seen the movie: The Bourne supremacy.
    In this movie there is a certain guy (Jason Bourne) that has been held on a police station. He knocks some guards down and grabs the phone of one of the guards. He places the Sim of the phone in a mini-sim-adapter that comes with the chipdrive micro (http://www.towitoko.com) he places the mini-sim-adapter into the chipdrive micro and plugs the whole device in his own cellphone(Siemens me45, with USB!). He presses on his phone multiple time on the green button and it looks like he is making a phonecall. After about 3 secs the device signals something and he is done.
    Later in the movie the guard receives a phonecall and Jason Bourne could actually listen the conversation with his own phone, it looks like he receives a phonecall but he can listen to the conversation of the guard and some other person.

First I thought he cloned the sim of the guard and that was the reason that he could 'tap in', but after reading this topic I found out that if you clone a sim only the last sim connected to the network will work and the other one doesn't work. So now I'm verry curious what he has done with the 2 simcards.

This is not meant fot illigal purposes or something, I'm just curious.

Please tell me if you know the awnser.

lol

lol its just a movie man, im sure they wouldnt have looked that deeply into it, as long as u get the jist its just a film

Hi All,

Im trying to find my KI, but i dont have any success.
    My card is from TIM (Brazil) and im using 9600 (3.57mhz).
    Below the screenshot after 12 hours...

Someone can help ?

Thanks and my apologizes for my english.

Fraja.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by al_Fraja
    Hi All,

Im trying to find my KI, but i dont have any success.
    My card is from TIM (Brazil) and im using 9600 (3.57mhz).
    Below the screenshot after 12 hours...

Someone can help ?

Thanks and my apologizes for my english.

Fraja.

Blz cara? Também sou do Brasil.. Putz, seu pc é lento em cara? Qual máquina? Pois o meu com uma hora ja chega em 63480 sei la.. Mas vc tem q tirar esse limite.. Deixei o meu rodando em casa ja tem umas 15 horas, vou chegar em casa e ver como esta, acredito que ja esteja em 200000. Mas acho q nao tem como ler esses chips V2, infelizmente..

T+ ae..

Wassup Lipe.

Great ! but, here, lets talk in english, because, the guys dont understand (yet) portuguese.

Yes, i dont know if brazillian sim cards uses V2 or V1, buts, im trying for 4 days to find the ki and i dont have any success... im very pissed...

So, i have get some others simcards from others networks (claro and brtelecom), im gonna test now.

Contact me by msn later, ok ?

Fraja.

Quote Originally Posted by al_Fraja
    Wassup Lipe.

Great ! but, here, lets talk in english, because, the guys dont understand (yet) portuguese.

Yes, i dont know if brazillian sim cards uses V2 or V1, buts, im trying for 4 days to find the ki and i dont have any success... im very pissed...

So, i have get some others simcards from others networks (claro and brtelecom), im gonna test now.

Contact me by msn later, ok ?

Fraja.
    Ok Fraja, and what`s your msn?

Thanks,
    Felipe

Felipe,

al_fraja@hotmail.com - msn

Al fraja any luck with other sims im in argentina trying the same and nothing they r v1 but nothing y supose they r v1 cause woron 109 if detect something diferent than v1 doesent start the scan.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information