Thread: V60 CDMA unlock -- Help!!

V60 CDMA unlock -- Help!!

I have a V60i(C) that I would like to unlock. I have the PST 4.9, but need some help on how I might go around unlocking this phone. Any hints on using the software and setting up the hardware? Any tricks? The original service was with a US provider, but I would like to get this phone on a different network now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jimmy

Well, there arent really and tricks. PST 4.9 can only unlock your phone if you know the MSL. Unless the phone was used with Qwest service there is a semi-decent chance you can get the code if you post the Provider and you esn to the forum. If it was used with Qwest, as mine was, you are screwed unless you can find a way to get the code from Qwest.

to unlock all v60 cdma or tdma phones u need pflex files and pst

Try this file. I hope you have some luck

Cellunlocker

Also, I am looking for the flex files to unlock the Motorola v60t. If anyone has these files or a link to where I can download them, please let me know.

Cell

i just got the software to remove the subsidy lock from cdma phones, but only for ones locked to verizon. I am willing to sell these codes if anyone wants them. I found a tech at verizon who was willing to sell me the app for 500 bux. Let me knwo. thanks

Just to let you all know, if you look hard enough you can find the codes for all networks for free. I have the e-mail to a guy who provides free Verizon unlock codes if you need them.

Hey I'd Really like that email address if you could

Could you please send me that email address of that guy with the verison codes. I'd appreciate it

Thanks

V60 CDMA on Verizon

I have a v60 CDMA on Verizon and need an unlock code, can i get that email address as well? thanks.

Thread Information