I learned since 2002 apart from Helix Producer Plus 9.0.1, Helix also introduces the called Helix Mobile producer Trial Version, which the features are more compatible, appropriate encoder and have much advantages to encode for Mobile Video Streaming purposes than Helix Producer Plus, i.e. available inputs range of various import video formats and codecs like MPEG, WMV, AVI, etc for subsequent encoding to outputs of H.263, 3 GPP ( MP-4), of course RM also AMR audio codecs, post process of 2 pass analysises, Appropriate scaling for resizing of raw video sizes, adjustable video frame rates, etc. I definitely confident the final converted video clips produced with helix Mobile Producer will be much higher in quality and compatible to play back on NOKIA – 3650 / 7650 than those existing NON Helix Mobile Producer video clips. Since this Helix Mobile Producer is only limited to down load to just selected clients of Helix, so I don’t get any chance yet, despite I have applied several times already for last 2 months. Are there someone luckily do have this Helix Mobile Producer ? Please let me know where can I down load ?? I badly need this soft, Thanks Guys for your support to help me !!!:o