Thread: How do I load rayman 3?

How do I load rayman 3?

3650 noob here.............

2 questions:-

How do I load rayman 3 or MotoGP? There are loads of files in the zip and I don't know which ones to transfer to fone.

And

How can I make the games I upload appear in the games section of the phone. They all appear in apps.

tia

Rayman3 and MotoGP are JAVA Games.

Rename the File from *.zip to *.jar and send it to your Phone.

JAVA Games can not be copied to another Folder. So they won't appear in the Game Folder of your Phone.

CU

AthlonXP

but how can i rename the .zip to .jar shoukd i donwload a software to do that or what ????? help me please

Are U Kidding? Have you ever renamed a file on your PC? I think so, but here a short description:

1. Right Click with the mouse on the file an select "rename" in the popup Menu

2. Delete the ending of the file (perhaps looked like *.zip. For "*" you see the name of the file) and type ".jar". The hit "Return" on your keyboard and you are done.

One Problem you can encounter is, that Windows from default settings don't display any FileExtensions (means you don't see the ".zip" at the end). You can activating the displaying of fileExtensions in the Options-Menu in every Explorer-Window (Hint: not Internet Explorer), asuming that you use Windows as Operating-System.

Greetings,

AthlonXP

quote: How can I make the games I upload appear in the games section of the phone. They all appear in apps.

move apps to games, i did

Thread Information