Thread: Logomanager PolyPhonix Studio V1.0

Logomanager PolyPhonix Studio V1.0

Has anyone got this software - thinking of buying it and was wondering if it is any good - worth the ?

Cheers

JdoubleK

Demo version now available at the LogoManager site!

Mike

hey there man...

what u meant there is a demo version of logomanager polyphonix studio????...i looked everywhere in www.logomanager.co.uk till this last download website of logomanager http://www.logomanager.co.uk/download.php but i didnt come across any download demo of polyphonix studio...only demo version of logomanager 1.3 available....so, just in case u or anybody else knows where to download polyphonix studio demo or full version (full better), provide the working link here or post the warez here in the thread...thank u!!!

There is a demo version of this out now

Available at http://www.logomanager.co.uk/downloa...emo&product=52

hie there especially viper,

thanks to u for clearing that up...i was definitely looking for that link to download the demo edition..thanks again!!

Polyphonix Studio 1.o demo crack

Anyone know where to find CRACK for polyphonix studio 1.0 demo edition, i've searched and again and found nothing, help plz!!!

Exclamation

well this is the best polyphonic midi editor ever made. Its super, it knows even Vibra tones. SO over 2000 people have clicked this Thread, just to see if there is a link. Well me personally searched all the Chinise, Russian, American pages, and i have not found it. I even asked on several wa rez forum pages. Nothin'

So we all r desperate 4 this program ? Why can't someone register (legally) this program and share it with us. Its not verry expensive, and if 5 guys collect each some money, they can buy it. So ? people? some of us ar poor. But soem of us ar not poor. In the name Of this forum . BUY THE PROGRMA AND SHARE IT. PLEASE !!!!

10x and Cheerz from Romania

Was testin the demo version, is it just me or does it not let u save or upload wat u create??? Says tis restricted...

Bit of a pointless demo (if this is the case), guess wat everyone on this forum is waiting for eh !!!!

Yep your right, you can't save or upload with the demo, just evaluate the ease of use.

Thats all well n good, and not to rant , but wat if u wana evaluate the product n c wat it can actually do on ur fone! - wat a pointless demo, should have e.g. three uploads limit or something so u can see it workin on ur fone!

It mite even do wat its meant to do, so if someone out there has the registered version, i for one, would like to kno weather its any good

p.s. sorry viper if this little rant seemed aimed at u, tis definately not - jus at the people of logomanger (who usually do good work, i jus dont agree with this particular demo)

i adree with that, maybe it doesnt work with our phones. This demo limitation is not verry "evaluating" thingy. but the full version yes

Originally posted by jdoublek
    p.s. sorry viper if this little rant seemed aimed at u, tis definately not - jus at the people of logomanger (who usually do good work, i jus dont agree with this particular demo)
    No worries mate, i know it ain't aimed at me

I contacted Logomanager Support yesterday morning as well previous to seeing this post and mentioned that it would be better if people could save / upload even a 3-5 second trial of a midi. I for one would want to try it out before i bought it as i've used so many programmes that "claim" to be able to put vibration effects into ringtones, so wouldn't buy for that reason. They got back to me to say that it would be very difficult to implement this. So looks like tough for now

Cheers for the effort mate !!!

But to me, its seems logomanger are making a big mistake because all people will do now is wait untill they have a cracked version to see wether it works or not - cant blame them for not wantin to take the risk of buying if it dont work either!!

Also im sure if they wanted logomanger could release a demo that let u upload at least one test track etc., dont see how it would b difficult - jus release a new demo....but thats not for me 2 decide so i guess everyone tis gona wait and see jus wat happens.........

then we will wait for crack... .-)

Mr. Ughur,

I saw this somewhere:

>> Nokia FREE Archive
    >> Old NokiaFREE forum structure where is mixed all nokia types DCT2 / DCT3 and DCT4.
    >> This forums are closed, please post at appropiate DCT3 or DCT4 forums

Besides the stuff bout warez I saw in the rules area.

Thread Closed.

NokDoc
    U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!

Thread Information