Thread: Cannot read or write to 8210 Rom6

Cannot read or write to 8210 Rom6

i have upgraded my 8210 to a 8250 with alot of difficulty by trying over and over and now i cannot read or write to this phone anymore and i would like to upload a flash i have created with new ring tones anyone have any ideas of why it is not possible to read or write to this phone any more i have tried several Flash programs rollis 4.78/51X etc but nothing works.

If you have any ideas please give me a hand.

Thanks

Anyone

Have u tryed using userports ?? for xp i had the same problem but userports fixed it just type in user ports in the search and download it good luck its easy

could B connection

hi
    i have had same prob myself=======it turned out 2 be the phone connection of my flasher cables=======for some reason wen i clicked it 2 my phone it seemed 2 be ok but it was not seating right and so i tweaked the 2 little screws on the battery connecter and held it tight =========it kept on getting 1/2 way through flash then disconnecting but eventually i did it!

just try that it may help i guess i need a new battery/phone bit of my flasher cable but i will keep using it untill it totally packs up

its worth a try it worked for me
    regards
    jules

i`ve read this type of fault a few times your wire might be loose at the battery end of the cable give it a wiggle

also check to see if the pins at the phone end are spring loaded
    if not then that also could be your problem

Thread Information