Thread: can't make outgoing calls and text

can't make outgoing calls and text

for some reason, last night my phone 3390 from TMobile just cant make calls and send text messages. I can receive calls and tx but not outgoing. The error says, "THE WIRELESS CUSTMER YOU ARE CALLING IS NOT AVAILABLE, MESSAGE 1 OK D15", I can only dial 611 which is the Tmobile customer service line but cant make any calls on any number. They themselevs can't troubleshoot the problem. Im wondering if you ever exeperience this and want to help me. Thanks.

if you can call the 611 number that means that you can log in to the network, and make calls, and so there is no problem with the phone or the sim.

the problem is at the provider's side, there may be problems with your account.

the best option for you is go to the service center, give them the phone so they can see the problem themselves.

--edit--
    almost 100% that it's not the problem, but make sure that you didn't enable call barring. (it can enable itself sometimes, again - problems with the network).
    Last edited by Yotamz; 31-07-2003 at 08:38 PM.

go to call register, set call cost limit to off. or check the call settings, set caller id to network default. most probably ur unit is fine.

Thread Information