Thread: need help with flashing 3390 v7.13 to v2.03

Unhappy need help with flashing 3390 v7.13 to v2.03

i have an m/fbus cable and an unlocked 3390 with sw version 7.13 on it, and it doesnt have AIM . i would like to flash version 2.03 to it so i can use AIM.

i have never tried flashing anything so i dunno what to do, i looked at the FAQ and while it kinda makes sense to me, i still dont really understand what to do. and the faq is for the 3310 to 3315.

i downloaded nokia flasher by rolis v4.79 but says i need to install userport or something or else it wont work right.

could anyone help me out and possibly guide me thru flashing my phone? i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

Try searching this forum for "userport"...you may find an incredible amount of information.

Bob

Btw, Nokia 479 doesn't seem to work on XP with ATI drivers from personal experience, I couldn't get the others to work either.

I advise the use Knok_phoenix_1a

yeah that sucks, i have an ATI video card with winxp lol...

rolis flasher keeps telling me i need to install userport even tho i already did and had it running with the right port... i guess its a result of ^^

i downloaded knok also, and the 3390 isnt listed.

are there any other options?

thanks.

Re: need help with flashing 3390 v7.13 to v2.03

hi,
    once have the userport files, then you can use the Rolis 4.79 while under the XP environment, I tried it and using the flasher sorfware.

Thread Information