Thread: Automatic dct4 calc

Automatic dct4 calc

Can some release an automatic dct4 calc? I mean you need to enter only IMEI and provider codes. (Dont need to choose v1 or v2 and the type codes).

Man, how lazy are you!!! Next they will be unlocking themselves because you can't be bothered turning on you P.C!
    A friend will bail you out of jail! A true friend will be in the cell with you saying " Shit, we really fucked up this time!!!"

[B]Please visit the [URL=http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?p=162950#post162950]FORUM FAQ[/URL] before posting a question![/B]

lol

its only a tick box

if im not mistaken v2 is 3650 and 7650 only and the rest is v1, can someone please correct me if im wrong, country code is just simply selecting the country

ceanth, you are mistaken, 7650 and 3650 are type 5, and the rest are type 2, v2 dongle is also work as v1 dongle, if you don't believe, you can try it, so as conclusion, it is better to use v2 dongle than v1 dongle, because it supports new model just like 3510i.

Mr. chunkhead: if Iīm lazy, well, this is MY PROBLEM, NOT YOURS. If you donīt want to help me, fine. But I dispense your cynical coment.

For others that want help me, Iīm trouble with the codes (v1, v2, type 2, type5....) I donīt get reliable unlock codes in all phones. Can some one teach me?

Thx

well, its really not that hard, i think you are just lazy cos all the information is here that people have told you and your still asking for more information.

I'll put it simply for you,

Type IMEI
    Choose country code
    Select Dongle V2
    If you are unlocking a 3650 or 7650 select type 5
    If you are unlocking anything else select type 2

You have to use common sense sometimes, and read what people have said to you

Thread Information