Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Any1 with a wap site with games please!

  1. #1

    Unhappy Any1 with a wap site with games please!

    Hi there people! This is m 1st time so i guess i just got laid!
    lol! wota joke! Has any1 pls got a wap site where i can download splinter cell, worms & rainbow six for my nokia 7210 from pls!i hav no games exept bounce and ive completed it 100s of times! i hav no cable ether

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    cromer
    Posts
    24

    wap sites!

    http://bamboo76.tripod.com/splintercell.jar

    http://bamboo76.tripod.com/Space_Impact_III.jar

    please let me know if worked ok?!?

    Quote Originally Posted by lojo3001
    Hi there people! This is m 1st time so i guess i just got laid!
    lol! wota joke! Has any1 pls got a wap site where i can download splinter cell, worms & rainbow six for my nokia 7210 from pls!i hav no games exept bounce and ive completed it 100s of times! i hav no cable ether

  3. #3
    it wokd thaks man! ive found another incase u want it!

    www.shpinkter.mywap.o2.co.uk

    thanks

  4. #4
    do u no any more wap sites with good games on them?
    cheers for those 1s though! this is not a problem but i noticed the splinter cell game is very small much smaller than on my m8s 3510i i was just wondering y? thanks

  5. #5

    Smile wapsite for games, my webpage is for games

    try this wapsite, http;//wap41.com/checkitout; http://tagtag.com, thers a lot of games to download to the sites.....
    im going to make my new webpage and im going to load it with mobile games and application specially for nokia series....
    emailme: marklloydbinar@yahoo.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Normally The Pub.
    Posts
    79
    Last edited by Blue; 02-09-2003 at 04:24 PM.

  7. #7
    cheers guys thts a real help!
    could u help me out 1 more tim though pls! when i try 2 download some games they play very smallin the top left corner! also some games lik rainbow 6 & prince of percia say that the file is too big to download!
    thanks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by lojo3001
    cheers guys thts a real help!
    could u help me out 1 more tim though pls! when i try 2 download some games they play very smallin the top left corner! also some games lik rainbow 6 & prince of percia say that the file is too big to download!
    thanks
    hav a go at mine

    www.coolservice.dk

    login - fredellioty
    password - password

    acess through your wap browser. theres 52 games , some pics

    c what you think.

  9. #9
    does any 1 hav a working version of rainbow six raven shield or any other top games on a wap site?pls let me no! is there more than 1 version of splinter cell? cos ive seen a screenshot of splinter cell with a red background too it?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    cromer
    Posts
    24

    cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by fredellioty
    hav a go at mine

    www.coolservice.dk

    login - fredellioty
    password - password

    acess through your wap browser. theres 52 games , some pics

    c what you think.

    Cheers fredellioty!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by lojo3001
    does any 1 hav a working version of rainbow six raven shield or any other top games on a wap site?pls let me no! is there more than 1 version of splinter cell? cos ive seen a screenshot of splinter cell with a red background too it?
    Just follow the link in my signature...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •