Thread: 6150 Snake-> Vibra... Possible?

6150 Snake-> Vibra... Possible?

Hi!
    I tried the tool "flashtone" by zdenek and found out that you can also control the vibration in ringtones by putting in some v0/v1 marks to turn vibration in ringtones on/off.
    So i wanna know if you can make the phone vibrate when playing snake. I mean, when you "eat" one of those "food" pieces with the snake, or when you lose the game, make a new highscore etc.
    Can any1 plz help me?

Greetz, submasta

Vibra Activation

Are you talking about 6150, generally, there are many programs which can enable the vibra option on these type of phones, anyway, you are asking if the vibra will work on the snake game just like the 3310/15/30, for now, it probably won't work, just compare it to the 3210, you can enable the vibra menu and option thru e.g: nkprofile but will only work on ringtones and NOT on games, unless if you yourself will develope a program capable of placing a vibra option on 61xx (except 6100), but it's a 80% 20% chance of making it work on games. (especially if you want to design a program on your own)
    Last edited by ZNOD; 02-09-2003 at 12:54 AM.
    ZNOD EX

!

its possible but its such a tedious work man!

better leave it as it is or buy a new phone.

Thanks...

Thank you for your information!
    But it was just an idea, making vibra possible for snake.
    AND:
    I will never get rid of my 6150 for a small feature that ainīt so important because i love my old phone...
    it has got 7 bars for power/ net strength(all working!) by NokDoc, 60fine ringtones, new fonts, new operator list fading LEDs, t9, animated menus etc etc.

Thread Information