Thread: _><=> RESPECTED LORDS OF NOKIA <=><_ problem wth 8310 ...plz help me

Question _><=> RESPECTED LORDS OF NOKIA <=><_ problem wth 8310 ...plz help me

respected sirs madams,
    one is greatly indebted for ur helpful aricles and all the informational light u stive 2 spread around................
    i would like 2 noe how to change the date of manufacture on my nokia 8310..........could u plz tell me how to do it.........the software to use............the equipment needed.....................the whole nine yards.............also is there a way to change it wthout using ne wires and stuff???? like is tere a secret code 4 it??.........plz help me o gr8 lords of nokiafree.org/..........................................................................................
    utmost respect,
    WIXOR

impossible.........

Hi there :)
    Unfortunately it is not possible to change the phone's manufacturing date........ The only thing that can be changed is the date of the software release (press *#0000# to find the version and it's release date) by flashing a later version into the phone.
    For that you need a DCT-4 flasher dongle or box, software and the flash files. Without cables (i.e. via keypad/ir/whatever) no way.....
    Kind regards...
    Thanh

sir than u very muh.......................
    but i would like to know from where to get the flash files........................and plz respected teacher....also the software for falsjing u recommend....................................coz i believe that one can solve all problems by asking god 4 a teacher,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.i believe i hav found u sir,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.thanx a lottt

google is more helpfull.....

Hello again
    Unfortunately i can not help very much in the aspect of locating software... it is better when you use either the "search" button here in the forum, or you do a google search on "Flashfiles Nokia".... you need to know which version you have, and which language pack... if you could tell me which languages you have curently in the phone, i can do a search for you and eventually locate the apropriate file.
    Then you need a DCT-4 flasher software, again, better use the search function.... this software is available for download here in the forums.
    But that is not all! Because the most important is a piece of hardware, the actual "flasher" which consists of two or three parts: A dongle (or box), and either one or two cables. You need the actual flasher cable and a data cable in order to flash a phone, there is a very good tutorial on flashing in the forum FAQ's. Please have a look there
    These flasher kits can be ordered online at various places, and maybe you can get them at a mobile phone shop near you. There are both very cheap ones (25us$ and up) and quite expensive ones (up to several hundred us$) available. You can under no circumstances flash a phone without cables, and also not with only a data cable!
    I hope i could help you........
    Kindest regards...
    your Thanh

Thumbs up than u sir.....is this file correct???

http://www.freegsm.biz/down/nokia/mc...0/nhm7_620.exe

thnk u o knowledgeable 1................is tis file correct?????
    truthfully i am least bothered about languages....i need only english.......is thre a connetion of languages wth ne other thin>??????????
    like identifyin whih flash file is present...................

Arrow is this da cable????

so is this da file o' reverd 1//////./././///????????u r realee helpful..................u wrkin wth nokia???

Question hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by WIXOR
    so is this da file o' reverd 1//////./././///????????u r realee helpful..................u wrkin wth nokia???
    Hello again :)
    Sorry, but i have no idea what you mean............ I am not working with or for Nokia :) And about the file you refer, a flash file normally ends with ".fls", not ".exe"............. I think you could find the flash files here in the forum, too, under "downloads" :)
    The cable on thapicture is a data cable, you will need one of those AND a flasher cable, kit or dongle. The flasher always connects to the LPT (printer) port of the computer, and also you need software (DCT-4 Flasher), which should as well be available in the forum.
    Try a search, it is the easiest way to find things :)
    Kind regards....
    your Thanh

Thread Information