Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian clarification

  1. #1

    Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian clarification

    from what i have read in the forum, there is suppose to be a way to obtain a copy of the full version of OPM for symbian, but no instructions, keygen, crack or file has been seen...... just to clarify if there really is a way to get a full version... thz...

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by p0133892
    from what i have read in the forum, there is suppose to be a way to obtain a copy of the full version of OPM for symbian, but no instructions, keygen, crack or file has been seen...... just to clarify if there really is a way to get a full version... thz...
    As i know there is a full register version but i still searching to emule for this,,,

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotavrs
    As i know there is a full register version but i still searching to emule for this,,,
    I find it but i need the keygen

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotavrs
    I find it but i need the keygen
    i have only seen keygen for opm which is not meant for symbian phone.
    as for opm for symbian, looks like it is still a mystery whether it exist...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by p0133892
    i have only seen keygen for opm which is not meant for symbian phone.
    as for opm for symbian, looks like it is still a mystery whether it exist...
    I agree with you i have search it to all russian sites but still nothing

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by p0133892
    from what i have read in the forum, there is suppose to be a way to obtain a copy of the full version of OPM for symbian, but no instructions, keygen, crack or file has been seen...... just to clarify if there really is a way to get a full version... thz...

    Finally i found it go to this yahoo groop resister u self and download the file

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesal_.../opmsymbcr.rar

    enjoy...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotavrs
    Finally i found it go to this yahoo groop resister u self and download the file

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesal_.../opmsymbcr.rar

    enjoy...
    nice one...

    thankz alot

  8. #8
    i have register and when i try to download, it says " i am not authorise to view the page"...
    strange..

  9. #9
    i notice that all the files in jesal yahoo groups that are over 500kb cannot be downloaded successfully and give a "not authorise to view this page" error....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •