Thread: Sagem DMC 830 (Dual DECT/GSM) resources

Sagem DMC 830 (Dual DECT/GSM) resources

Hi all

Desperate to find any DMC 830 resources - got the beast in 2000, so the firmware is WAAYYYY out of date, plus I would like to get hold of a car kit, data cable, software, info, etc for it.

Any pointers?

Hi there, just seen your message on nokiafree.org & I see it's a few months since you sent it.
    Sorry I can't help with resources for the DMC830 but I was just wondering if you had any luck finding anything as I'm looking for a battery for mine.
    Regards, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by fcollingwood
    Hi all

Desperate to find any DMC 830 resources - got the beast in 2000, so the firmware is WAAYYYY out of date, plus I would like to get hold of a car kit, data cable, software, info, etc for it.

Any pointers?

Angry

No, got the hell in with it, and just use it as a DECT phone now, and went out and bought a Sony Ericsson P900. Sagem products really are a pile of crap, and the 830 is only really good for the DECT base station that came with it (And even then, the base station is rubbish)

I'm very anti-sagem now, they just aren't interested in supporting their products. I'll never buy another again.

Thread Information