Thread: Please help me unlock my AT&T 8390

Please help me unlock my AT&T 8390

Can somebody please help me unlock my AT&T 8390, so I can use it with cingular. caz right now, when everytime I put my cingular sim card in, it will say "Sims retricted" then it will go to another screen that's reqaire me to type in a passward. so I don't know what should I do to unlock it, I really want to use that phone on my cingular network. it's not a very hot phone, but I like it really much.
    Thank you guys for you help
    Eddie ^_^

My IMEI on that phone is: 010093304064168

p.s. and I forgot my passward to reset the factory setting, it's not 12345, is there anyway to master reset the whole phone.

Thanks again guys

[QUOTE=eddie914]Can somebody please help me unlock my AT&T 8390, so I can use it with cingular. caz right now, when everytime I put my cingular sim card in, it will say "Sims retricted" then it will go to another screen that's reqaire me to type in a passward. so I don't know what should I do to unlock it, I really want to use that phone on my cingular network. it's not a very hot phone, but I like it really much.
    Thank you guys for you help
    Eddie ^_^

My IMEI on that phone is: 010093304064168

p.s. and I forgot my passward to reset the factory setting, it's not 12345, is there anyway to master reset the whole phone.

Thanks again guys[/QUOTE]

#pw+175944001301041+1#
    heres your unlock code eneter it with sim out and press * to get the p,w and + let me know how it goes

it worked!!, thank you so much, you are the best man.

[QUOTE=eddie914]it worked!!, thank you so much, you are the best man.[/QUOTE]

no probs m8 glad to help

Thread Information