Thread: fonts problem

fonts problem

i cant change the fonts of my flash, i save the flash from ppmedit with changed fonts but when i flash it to my 3310 the fonts are the same icorrect checksums etc.what i do wrong?

No Change In FONTS

Make sure you that the file you edited was the one you used to flash your phone. (Also do NOT adjust the x's values of your fonts, they will make it look real bad), What were the things you did?
    ZNOD EX

hey man i am not stupid i know what i flash
    fade leds
    new animation menu
    seccode inbox
    startup shutdown tone
    70 melodies
    new pic messages
    slideshow
    startup 3d logo

but i cant change the fonts

The Super Modder NOT Stupid! I know...

Yep, I know you're a super modder [a great mcu and ppm editor], I just told that because many people have been saying that making posts all with Capital Letters saying that they can't change the fonts, tones ETC. saying that PPM program editors are useless etc. etc... and have the common error placing the wrong file or did NOT save it.

Anyway, what I am asking is for is NOT the phone mods but what you did to change fonts, did you import it? Designed It or did you adjust any of them then clicked a button you thought did NOT click it.

If you are using PPM edit by TNP, try it again the second time (I don't mean doing it all over again) , sometimes, you have to click ok then click the fonts button again to verify if the fonts were saved. Save your font after making it so you don't have to do it all over again and try importing it back because sometimes, the program is NOT saving it. Also, if you imported a font, make sure you place it on all it's fonts modes, [chin plain, large bold, etc.]. (I don't have to tell you because you already know everything)
    Last edited by ZNOD; 11-09-2003 at 02:10 AM.
    ZNOD EX

Thread Information