Thread: Nokia 3310 SIM & SP locked HELPP!!!

Angry Nokia 3310 SIM & SP locked HELPP!!!/Datakabel 3310/3330/3410/5510

Hi. I have the Nokia 3310 phone.

It is SP locked as i was told, by the person whom gave it to me. locked to debitel.

And it displays message: SIM card rejected.

How can i unlock it?

I have the datacable and a few programs,BUT dont know what one is best to use?

I have the datacable suggested by the site below,but i cannot find the software it suggests to use. HELPPPP!! SOMEONE!!!! PLEASE?

http://www.gsmtricks.com/index.php?id=unlock

I have the: Nokia Flasher478b5 program, is this program able to UNLOCK this phone and SIM block? It dont display anything at all, as if it dont work.

If NOT what program is best to UNLOCK it ?and WHERE can i get a working program to do it? I have tried MANY websites that have so many programs suggested to use,BUT the hyper links suggested does not work, does anyone have a working program called:Nokia 3310 unlocker v 1.2, this is suggested by the site above, that has the datacable also,but the hyperlink is disfunctional. And I would also need the manual to use it if you have it

HELPPP!!! Please someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nokialess 3310 LOCKED SP, rejected SIM...w/datacable standing by for further instructions to satisfaction. (Hopefull here)
    Last edited by XP Pro; 11-09-2003 at 06:40 PM.

Question Datakabel 3310/3330/3410/5510

This is the Datacable im using or trying to use.....

Quote Originally Posted by XP Pro
    Hi. I have the Nokia 3310 phone.

It is SP locked as i was told, by the person whom gave it to me. locked to debitel.

And it displays message: SIM card rejected.

How can i unlock it?

I have the datacable and a few programs,BUT dont know what one is best to use?

I have the datacable suggested by the site below,but i cannot find the software it suggests to use. HELPPPP!! SOMEONE!!!! PLEASE?

http://www.gsmtricks.com/index.php?id=unlock

I have the: Nokia Flasher478b5 program, is this program able to UNLOCK this phone and SIM block? It dont display anything at all, as if it dont work.

If NOT what program is best to UNLOCK it ?and WHERE can i get a working program to do it? I have tried MANY websites that have so many programs suggested to use,BUT the hyper links suggested does not work, does anyone have a working program called:Nokia 3310 unlocker v 1.2, this is suggested by the site above, that has the datacable also,but the hyperlink is disfunctional. And I would also need the manual to use it if you have it

HELPPP!!! Please someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nokialess 3310 LOCKED SP, rejected SIM...w/datacable standing by for further instructions to satisfaction. (Hopefull here)

Thread Information