Thread: 7250i software bug

7250i software bug

Has anyone else noticed this, i did a search but found nothing..sorry if its well documented but if you go into the gallery, open a picture then go into options and set as wallpaper, the fone reboots and doesnt actually set the background either

but if u dont open the image first, it works fine. but then it sometimes works fine even when u open the image then do it - not been able to sus out exact conditions needed to make it do it but it does it on both 7250is i have

Yeah man I've noticed this too, but it's no problem cos if the phone keeps on restarting, you can change the wallpaper from the settings, display menu.
    From there you have no problem......
    Cheerz.

Quote Originally Posted by arc
    Has anyone else noticed this, i did a search but found nothing..sorry if its well documented but if you go into the gallery, open a picture then go into options and set as wallpaper, the fone reboots and doesnt actually set the background either

but if u dont open the image first, it works fine. but then it sometimes works fine even when u open the image then do it - not been able to sus out exact conditions needed to make it do it but it does it on both 7250is i have

i know you can still change it, but its still a bug in the software

At least its a bug u can avoid tho as said by the last post by going through display settings, i've found another bug, if u have the right selection key set as 'Goto' press goto then select 'contacts' if its in ur shortcuts, now press back and the phone will reset (mine does anyway i have 3.22 fw), i know its not really a problem, a quick way if u want 2 reboot the phone for whatever reason i guess but just something i thot i'd mention.

same prob here with wallpaper kinda sux

but got to option 5 then 5 again then option 1

turn off wallpaper then selct one from the gallery it works then

They (7210/7250/7250i) also crash when playing games especialy bounce.

New software versions should sort those problems out.

regards

mark

whats the latest software version on the 7250i, still 3.22?

Thread Information