Thread: Windows XP Professional?

Question Windows XP Professional?

Who else uses Windows XP professional?

I use it and haveing great difficulties unlocking my Nokia 3310 thats SIM,SP locked.

If your familiar with this method,please let me know. I been trying to do this awhile now and having no luck.
    So if you have time, you can help me solve my troubles.
    I have the Knokxppro program. and the userport installed,but not sure if i have it in the correct directory.

Thanx in advanbce for your time and patients.

XP Pro

userport directions."userport.sys"

[QUOTE=XP Pro]Who else uses Windows XP professional?

I been reading the userport directions and not sure what it really means. In the directions it tells you to copy the !"userport sys" file to the windows/sysem32 folder and to the windows/system32/drivers forlder as well and to the directory where your windows operatng system is installed too as well,

What exactly does that mean? Where your OS is installed too? generally thats to drive C:/

so far the file "userport sys" file is copied to:Windows/system32 and windows/system32/drivers.

where else should it be copied too if its a Windows XP Pro operating system?

Perhaps this is why iam having such troubles getting my programs to run right.

Replies

To Everybody:

Do NOT reply to any post made by XP PRO at the moment because he will be undergoing basic phone-unlocking tutorials.

A private session was set by a guru to teach him. (I don't know who)

He will be able to learn these things and may remove his post later on.
    Last edited by ZNOD; 14-09-2003 at 03:54 AM.
    ZNOD EX

Thread Information