Thread: Nokia Camera

Nokia Camera

Hi, is the nokia camera any good? not the camera thats in the fone, the one u buy seperate for ur 6610/7210??????? tell me plz cause i might buy one if they are good! can u post some pics up with the camera!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!

i have the camera but never use it as i just upload pics from my digital camera using my data cable and or using the capture feature from oxygen but its not 2 bad need good light to use it as all come out dark

Hi. I have the HS-1C camera headset, its pretty good and the resolution(640X480) is much better than most phones with built in cameras, u also have a switch on the bottom of the camera with a high or low quality option, but yeah you do need very good light 2 get a decent pic, ive used mine on cloudy but bright days and the pics are a little bit dull sometimes, but its great if u dont mind carrying it around with you but saying that its small and light anyway.

here's a few pics taken with the camera

My opinion is.....Shite!!!!!Really good light,you'll get a good piccy.Otherwise don't bother.From what i remember,the pictures don't fill the screen properly either when saved as wallpaper.Am i right on that one?

they don't on the 6610 but they do on the 7250i. Its new technology, its bound 2 get better. in Japan the cameraphones r just about as good as digital cameras. They'l be like that here too eventually.

Thread Information