Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Cricket One Day Series 2003

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    34

    Cricket One Day Series 2003

    Hi Guyz...

    I've finally found the game that I waz searching for several months and guess wat I found it for free. Didn't have to pay nething 4 it. I'm sure most of u were also waiting for this game for the Series 40 phones.

    Posting of warez and games on this site is not allowed so u all can put in ur e-mail addresses here and I can send this game over to u.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1

    hey ravi I also need this game

    Hey ravi my name is Amit pls send me this game as soon as possible.... i really need it.. my email id is [email protected]

    Quote Originally Posted by ravivasnani
    Hi Guyz...

    I've finally found the game that I waz searching for several months and guess wat I found it for free. Didn't have to pay nething 4 it. I'm sure most of u were also waiting for this game for the Series 40 phones.

    Posting of warez and games on this site is not allowed so u all can put in ur e-mail addresses here and I can send this game over to u.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Blackburn,UK.
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by 7250nokia
    Hey ravi my name is Amit pls send me this game as soon as possible.... i really need it.. my email id is [email protected]
    Don't ask for stuff sending to you on this forum.You will be given a month's holiday by Alinus.You have been warned.........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by 7250nokia
    Hey ravi my name is Amit pls send me this game as soon as possible.... i really need it.. my email id is [email protected]

    Hey Amit I've mailed u the game try it out and lemme also know if it's working properly cauz i've just downloaded it a few minutes back. I'm also sending u Tennis Grand Slam Championship. I've tried that game and I just love it. It's an excellent game. ENJOY!!!!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ravivasnani
    Hey Amit I've mailed u the game try it out and lemme also know if it's working properly cauz i've just downloaded it a few minutes back. I'm also sending u Tennis Grand Slam Championship. I've tried that game and I just love it. It's an excellent game. ENJOY!!!!!

    me 2 m8 pls

    [email protected]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •