Thread: 3650 GoBoy system error plzzzzzzzzz help

Unhappy 3650 GoBoy system error plzzzzzzzzz help

Hi all,
    I installed goboy 1.2 to the phone memory and the installation comleted successfully. then i sent a number of roms (.gb , .gbc) to the phone memory and when opened then using a file manager the goboy opened. when I chose play a message ("goboy: system error"). it keeps appearing even when I tried to reinstall, change the installation location or change the game locations. pleeeeeeeeeeeease help me. what should I do inorder to make goboy works ???????????????????????????????????

I have goboy installed to my mmc and it works fine. I put my roms into a folder called Gbroms inside the others folder on the mmc and i use fexplorer to open them, then close down fexplorer before playing. Try setting it up like this if it still doesn't work try deleting you uninstalling the psiloc elib file and installing a new psiloc product to get the latest version. Or you could just try 1.0.

Unhappy

Thanx for this reply. but please I need some clarifications.
    *I use "handy file" to open the roms. Is there any problem with it?
    *What is psiloc and where can i find it on the phone and which files should be changed (what products I should install to get the latest version).

Remove psiloc elib, it's in your apps manager. Total ir remote 1.3 should be new enough.

Unhappy

Hi
    I already have the IRremote 1.3. I think the psiloc file is updated now. what should I do ?

install goboy and roms on mmc, it needs 1200 kb free space on phone memory.

Unhappy

I did what u told me to do but the same problem continued ........

Thread Information