Thread: problem 9210

problem 9210

Hi, i've a problem with my 9210.
    When i shutdown it, all call log is resetted, and if i remove the battery, the date return to 15 may 2003.....

how i can fix this bug?

what software version is it? to check type *#0000# in the frint keypad, that will tell u the software version. Have you tried formatting? I dont think the deleting of .ini files will help in this case.

Version is:

18-12-01
    REA-3

Yes, i tried, but the bug is still here

You have tried formatting and it is STILL there?!?!?!

yes, i've formatted it because the installer was corrupted, and after the operation the problem was born. (sorry for my english )

I have had the same problem, the repair center has spoken about a malfunctioning of the internal battery

I have to agree blackbiker. I think that you will have to take it to a nokia service centre and ask them to flash it for you. If your communicator is under a year old, then it should be free otherwise they will charge you.

i must agree... internal battery problem...

Thanx very much, tomorrow i will go in a nokia centre, my communicator has less then one year

No point in flashing it as 4.13 is all they will flash to 4.14 was a one off for orange phones only and I don't think there are many about, problem does seem to be the internal battery.

internal battery indeed.
    Bau !

Your internal battery is probalbly empty (it should be rechargeable - the phone itself should recharge that), but if the battery is old or dead it wont keep those thingies alive.

Same thing happens on computer when BIOS battery is empty, time & date will lost etc. It wont keep settings at all on flash mem.

But anyway, your problem is fixable at Nokia repair center...

They will change the battery and keep your phone there for few months

Thread Information