Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: a pic im proud of!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    essex, UK
    Posts
    18

    Talking a pic im proud of!

    i think this picture was really good, and its a picture that makes me happy, its me and my friend caz! i love my phone cause it makes such good pictures! hehe

    (im the boy and caz is the girl! hehe)

    hope its on the messege

  2. #2

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs
    i think this picture was really good, and its a picture that makes me happy, its me and my friend caz! i love my phone cause it makes such good pictures! hehe

    (im the boy and caz is the girl! hehe)

    hope its on the messege

    Nice. What phone camera is that from?

  3. #3
    Are you sure that is from a camera phone?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,356
    lemme guess, u using a 3650?

    well, skitty 666, u doubt its from a camera fone? u seen the pic quality of a 3650, or even 6600?
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

    Read rules here before posting!

    Nokiafree Symbian Faqs Section

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    essex, UK
    Posts
    18
    sorry for the late reply.. its now like ermm nearly 2 years late.. but meh.. it was from the 3650

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs
    sorry for the late reply.. its now like ermm nearly 2 years late.. but meh.. it was from the 3650
    LOL. But nice of you to reply. Phone still working ok?.

  7. #7
    LOL.. can i see the pic.. coz i think it has been removed now

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    essex, UK
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by scullyscully
    LOL. But nice of you to reply. Phone still working ok?.
    sold it last year..lol.
    ended up getting a Keijian K616 after its a phone from korea. hehe ^___^ now got a siemens sl65..its crap.. i want a smart phone again..lol

    i want to get the nokia touch screen >_<

    furqan56: ill try and find the picture for you

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •