Thread: Anyone know of a good site for wallpapers?

Anyone know of a good site for wallpapers?

Please, don't just say yahoo. I've been all over yahoo...I can't even join anymore groups. I keep joining quite a few everyday...yet, no good ones.

I'm mainly looking for full color ones for Nokia 3650's. Maybe anime, or just high quality.

No offense to other's out there...but it seems most yaoo groups have the same boring, crap wallpapers.

thanks if you can help

Louis6507

I have some backgrounds you might like on yuppos7650otherstuff and there is links to a few good backgrounds sites on yuppos7650 in the links section.
    Most of my backgrounds were made by me so it's not the usual stuff and they are far from boring.

Thank you for the reply. I'll try and register at your groups as soon as I can. ^_^

But, because I'm currently releasing/encoding movies for The Nokia Vault Network...I'm at my limit everyday for joinging/creating groups.

I'm working on my last movie for a few days at the moment though...Anger Management. Once I get that up (3 groups), I'll check it out.

Question: can I just resize regular images, and transfer those to my 3650? I think I'll try that, the next chance I get.

Louis6507

Yep resizing images works fine. I usually size them to 320x240.

Great backgrounds! ^_^

There were more than a few that had me smiling or laughing.

Sadly, since I usually wear my 3650 around my neck...there's a few there that others might frown on when I'm giving my weekly network reports at my job. ^_^

But, still...good work.

I'm glad you liked them.

Go on use the "jesus f*#?% kids" one at work, i dare ya

Well, I really like the army guy offering a nice cup of, "shut the F$%k up."

^_^

I'll photoshop it with a "clean" version, and just have miniGPS or smart profiles swap the clean one for the good one.

Those meetings are only once a week. ^_^

Yeah that's a good one. i don't think i ever resized it to a wallpaper though, the one that you've got would probably work better as a startup pic, that's what i used to use it for. If i remember right my mate had it as his wallpaper a while back and it looked ok though.

yuppo u got a new forum up? caz all ur forum are closed i think ... i cant go to any of them

They've all been taken down and i've been banned by yahoo, sucks eh.

Thread Information