I have a N-Gage that I got at the launch date. I really like it, except for one thing that seems to creep up. Since a lot of you here, install multiple things and own Series 60 phones I thought may be you could have some information for me.

The first time I got a "app closed blablabla" message was probably a day or two after I had the N-Gage. I had been installing and using several games and programs and that error popped up the first time. It seemed to be semi-random. I would assume it was a memory issue, but Pandemonium is a fairly large file and it worked perfectly... Finally at one point it got bad enough that I was getting these errors when I just opened GoBoy (it would close instantly). I think I reformatted the card and it seemed to be ok. Then, a while after that I started getting them again, this time it was bad enough that even if I reformatted the card I was still getting them. I did a hard reset of the phone and everything seemed to be working fine again.

Well, all the cracked N-Gage games came out so I gave them a try. Most worked, except Tony Hawk and Supermonkey ball. In the middle of instillation I got the dreaded app closed message. Oddly enough they seemed to happen at the same point (with Tony Hawk it was when it had 11 megs to go I believe...and I tried it more than once). This bothered me since it wasn't semi-random.. I totally reset everything, and got the app closed message after a hard reset (I don't have a working sim card in there, before I did)... before it said sim card failed or what ever, I'd get a "app closed bla bla bla" message. It stopped doing this after I rebooted a couple of times, but it did it again after a hard reset also...

Now this really bothers me since before that I assumed it was just stuff I installed. Now, when I see this error after a hard reset I'm more than a bit worried.

So, does anyone know what this is? Or what causes it? Or how to fix it? I might have to take it into Nokia, but the problem is I am leaving for America the 16th and not coming back. So, obviously unless I walk out of there with a new one I'm kind of screwed. So any advice/info/suggestions are welcome. BTW, I am using a Sandisc 64 MB MMC card. So perhaps even that could be a factor.