Thread: 3650 vs. Motorola MPx200 SmartPhone

3650 vs. Motorola MPx200 SmartPhone

I currently own a nokia 3650 and am looking at the MPx200 phone (microsoft phone)because it seems to be a well balanced phone, with Pocket Internet Explorer and etc. Has anyone heard anything about it? Any reviews? What would you look into getting? Do you think getting a MPx200 would be a waste of money? I really want a flip phone but I am limited since I have ATT

Any thoughts would be great

I have played with the MPX 200. Having worked for Orange when the SPV was originally released I wouldn't touch it. But having sold 4 or 5 now, I have to say, I am very impressed.

The phone feels amazing and the black sheen on the cover is very smart. The software is very stable and the phone looks so cool playing an mp3 with the flip closed.

The one advantage of the phone is in terms of software, there is so much SPV software available that works on the phone and skins etc...

The on drawback is, no camera, there is a camera option on the menu but where it could be attached I do not know, I was told that there was no available attachment.

Overall:

65,000 colour screen
    In my opinon one of the best mobile internet browsers available
    tons of software
    very smart and solid feeling phone
    msn messenger, mobile version included
    mpg and mp3 player with windows media player
    basically you pc on your phone to a degree

BUT

no camera

I would see if you can upgrade and negotiaite a trial period, in the UK with new connection if your not happy you can return the phone in 14 days. Don't what the situation is there but definetly worth a trial.
    Last edited by yadangwhite; 08-12-2003 at 12:40 AM.

i have ordered this phone from the link and i have been told that the camera attaches to the sd memory slot of the mpx200,i have seen them sold on ebay and also selling on websites for around £50

Thread Information