Thread: Page width, time, and graphics...

Page width, time, and graphics...

This isn't really a problem, just a nuience, but would it be possible to have the ad banner under the nokiafree.org banner? This monitor is just too hard to read if I set the resolution to anything higher than 800x600 and the banner makes the page wider than the screen can fit, though the rest of the site for some reason, conforms to the screen width instead of the page width, so it's only an inconvieniance rather than a problem.

Also, it seems that some of the graphics for the site aren't working. Also, I set the clock for EST (-5 hours) but the site's clock was 2 hours fast. I thought there was something else, but I can't think of it at the moment and another quick glance at the forum, I didn't notice, so I'm gonna get a shower and see if I can remember.

Sincerely,
    Gorgarath

P.S. The new layout is nice! Much easier to navigate.

Talking

Sheesh! I'm blind. The other thing was the duplicate links to sections. You have the one static link that leads into the differant areas of the forum and then you have a collapsable/expandable link to the sections as well. So you end up with a bit of a confusing mess when you're looking at it. You need to remove the extra static link, the collapseable ones are much nicer!

Sincerely,
    Gorgarath

Hi,

Just to let U know that it is some useless to have this sort of comments yet.

We know that while updating the soft, alot not quite looks as it has to be.

I wanna ask U to have some patience now...

If the problems still persist by about some 2 weeks, we can reopen this sort discussions again.

Thanks for having some understanding.

Ps, I think U have a demn Cool Chickie.

NokDoc
    U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!

I understand that while updating, things are often going to be off, most notably the layout. But some of the things I think aren't just from the update, such as the clock being wrong. Either something in the sw is wrong, or the clock on the server is off. I could understand an hour off if the DST detection was wrong, but it's showing it being 1:37pm when it's only 11:37am. Not sure why it's doing that. That was the only thing that I really meant to be looked at sooner than later, though like the banner ad, it's mearly an inconvieniance than a problem. Just throws me off and makes me think I'm doing some time travelling or something. Like when it says the last time I visited the site hasn't even arrived yet. *lol* I'm quite patient about it all, when it's done, I'll put up new complaints as I find them.

And thanks! I like her too.

Sincerely,
    Gorgarath

Thread Information