Thread: Nokia 6230

Post Nokia 6230

Hello all,

Long time since my last post.. Life's been a bit busy of late.. And what with Nokia keeping on frustrating me with their choice of mobile releases.. I was in a mood to join the Sony Ericsson camp, especially after the P900 and T610 releases.. The accessory support was simply brilliant and my heart was struggling with what my mind was telling.. Nokia was losing the battle to an old enemy.. The only shining light on the horizon was the 7700, but it would seem too little too late, taking on the might of the P900... Suffice to say that i had applied for credit to buy a P900 (I hang my head in shame!)

While i was contemplating all this (while going on with the rigours of a normal existence), I was perusing the Nokia site, going through all the model lists when i saw a new number in the listing.. the 6230.. Expecting more of the same fare that Nokia dishes out to its Gullible fans.. I wasn't very hopeful.. But clicked on it all the same..

What had me was a salivating list of features.. Bluetooth, Camera, MP3 Player, Stereo FM, 6mb onboard, MMC Support.. and it was normal shaped!!!!! After learning how to type again on the 3650, after the banana leaf handling of the NGAGE.. They did this!!! I am almost cried.. The only thing missing was Series60 tag.. But that was something that could be forgiven.. It was frustrating too.. For all i was set to jump onto SE (A heretic waiting to be tried!!).. And then they deliver.. (well almost!).. A lost soul has come back into the fold.. And asks his comrades forgiveness and understanding..

A big shout to Yuppo, Louis and all.. Though my tenure here was short, it was very memorable.. And i would like to continue my own meagre contribution.. And hopefully Nokia will continue to make mobiles which excite, frustrate and in the end, one of a kind to own!!

Yours fattily

Damdx

P.S: My credit application was denied (Thank GOD!!!

well, ya, its has mmc, radio, mp3player, video. but tts all. install java games, mp3s, take videos, and ringtones, wat a pity it aint symbian. the possiblities wif a symbian are endless!

well, since u haf decided on the path to take, good luck in ur future encounter wif the 3rd kind (mayb 3g fones, lol)

for now... back to my trusty 3650 and ngage...
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Read rules here before posting!

Nokiafree Symbian Faqs Section

That's what annoys me about Nokia, that phone has everything you need, excpet Symbian!! They always leave one bloody feature out grrr

ya noe, after i used symbian fones, i hate all the other nokia fones, hehehe. i wun even consider them.
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Read rules here before posting!

Nokiafree Symbian Faqs Section

Thread Information