Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 161 to 185 of 185

Thread: samsung unlocking software , unlocking codes and tips how to repair

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    va
    Posts
    3
    can u pls help me to unlock my samsung sgh-r255m



    Quote Originally Posted by nahid
    here are the top ten unlocking software available free just ask

    1:ust56 cracked
    2:v200 flasher.rar
    3:winimei e700
    4:winimei p100
    5:winimei t400-t410
    6:samsung unlocker by cerberos
    7:samsung a800 service software
    8:samsung a300-a400 service software
    9:samsung s500 service software
    10:samsung sgh s10x s30x v200 service software

    there are more available just ask me

    here are some unlocking codes
    SGH600................................................. *2767*3855#
    S500,E700,X100,X600,X430,X410..........*2767*688#
    S100,S300,V200.....................................*2767*7822573738#
    S105.......................................................*2767*7822573738#after reboot this model need to enter...........#0111*00000000#
    A800,A300..............................................*2767*637#

    if you need help or tips on how to repair your handset please dont hesitate to ask me.............nahid

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by oopd
    I got the seriel port cable.
    ok use the software i have sented to you put handset on press tat and wen you get erro press unlock

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by lahoore
    nahid can you send me the software to unlock my e715 to ksheik1@aol.com
    sorry they is no free software for e715

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by lala138
    hello, may i unlock samsung E105 ? can you send me the unlock software and the code ?? also can i unlock through Infared ? Thanks.
    handsome138@yahoo.com
    no you can not use infared to unlock you need com port cable only

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by azterix
    Hello nahid !

    Im a new user here. please help me im trying to back up the firmware of my c100 using the optiflash but there's no hardware platform there for c100. Im using optiflash 3.6.0.4.

    is there any software to be used to back up the firmware for c100?
    yes there is if you need sent me email ads.............

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by nahid
    yes there is if you need sent me email ads.............

    azterix@lycos.com
    many thanks!!!!

  7. #167

    a8oo

    Hi Nahid,
    Could u pls help when i turn my samsung A800 on it keeps showing network
    lock ,enter password pls help

    thank you
    email address is fonelink786@aol.com


    Thanks

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by fonelink786
    Hi Nahid,
    Could u pls help when i turn my samsung A800 on it keeps showing network
    lock ,enter password pls help

    thank you
    email address is fonelink786@aol.com


    Thanks
    use the software i have sented to you and use t100 cable..........

  9. #169

    Cool

    Could you possibly email me the software? "ust56 cracked"

    As I need to get removed the battery bug, where the battery stays on 2 bars and will not give a warning when it's flat, which can be a pain.
    Cheers, Liza
    liza@ownies.co.uk

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by NiTr0
    Could you possibly email me the software? "ust56 cracked"

    As I need to get removed the battery bug, where the battery stays on 2 bars and will not give a warning when it's flat, which can be a pain.
    Cheers, Liza
    liza@ownies.co.uk
    go and get a new battery................

  11. #171
    it's not the battery.....

    Fixed now anyways....................
    Last edited by NiTr0; 03-03-2004 at 09:32 PM.

  12. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    india
    Posts
    290

    Angry upload

    Quote Originally Posted by nahid
    here are the top ten unlocking software available free just ask

    1:ust56 cracked
    2:v200 flasher.rar
    3:winimei e700
    4:winimei p100
    5:winimei t400-t410
    6:samsung unlocker by cerberos
    7:samsung a800 service software
    8:samsung a300-a400 service software
    9:samsung s500 service software
    10:samsung sgh s10x s30x v200 service software

    there are more available just ask me

    here are some unlocking codes
    SGH600................................................. *2767*3855#
    S500,E700,X100,X600,X430,X410..........*2767*688#
    S100,S300,V200.....................................*2767*7822573738#
    S105.......................................................*2767*7822573738#after reboot this model need to enter...........#0111*00000000#
    A800,A300..............................................*2767*637#

    if you need help or tips on how to repair your handset please dont hesitate to ask me.............nahid





    why donn u just Upload these softwares to a link, so that ppl. like me would ask you to mail them, so please mail me this time on junk_4u@rediffmail.com
    thanx in advance..

  13. #173
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by real_inn
    why donn u just Upload these softwares to a link, so that ppl. like me would ask you to mail them, so please mail me this time on junk_4u@rediffmail.com
    thanx in advance..
    why donn u just go and find.........................

  14. #174

    Smile E700 software help??

    Can anyone help, i`m trying to find UST or winimei for my E700, but after 2 days of headaches, still haven`t found where i can get it free.. Can anyone help me.. ppllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase...

  15. #175
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    128
    If the code posted doesn't unlock your E700, newer sw versions will unlock with a new code.

    new samsung E700 unlocking code

    #*7337#


    Also works on X600.

  16. #176
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by tahlula22
    Can anyone help, i`m trying to find UST or winimei for my E700, but after 2 days of headaches, still haven`t found where i can get it free.. Can anyone help me.. ppllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase...
    is your handset blacklisted and do you have s500 cable?

  17. #177
    nahid,

    pls send me that can a prog that can back up the firmware of my c100. I used the optiflash but theres no c100 in the platform. thanks....

    azterix@lycos.com
    Last edited by azterix; 06-03-2004 at 01:56 PM.

  18. #178

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by nahid
    here are the top ten unlocking software available free just ask

    1:ust56 cracked
    2:v200 flasher.rar
    3:winimei e700
    4:winimei p100
    5:winimei t400-t410
    6:samsung unlocker by cerberos
    7:samsung a800 service software
    8:samsung a300-a400 service software
    9:samsung s500 service software
    10:samsung sgh s10x s30x v200 service software

    there are more available just ask me

    here are some unlocking codes
    SGH600................................................. *2767*3855#
    S500,E700,X100,X600,X430,X410..........*2767*688#
    S100,S300,V200.....................................*2767*7822573738#
    S105.......................................................*2767*7822573738#after reboot this model need to enter...........#0111*00000000#
    A800,A300..............................................*2767*637#

    if you need help or tips on how to repair your handset please dont hesitate to ask me.............nahid
    Right- You seem like a Genius I entered a Samsung Unlock code to my Samsung e710 and it requires that code EVERY time i turn my phone on...

    Can you provide a DECENT Samsung e710 code by any chance!??

  19. #179
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino04
    Right- You seem like a Genius I entered a Samsung Unlock code to my Samsung e710 and it requires that code EVERY time i turn my phone on...

    Can you provide a DECENT Samsung e710 code by any chance!??
    and you are wrong read old posts...........

  20. #180

    r225 unlock

    i need a program to unlock samsung r225 phone. i have the cable. thanx.

  21. #181
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by akolsy
    i need a program to unlock samsung r225 phone. i have the cable. thanx.
    use ust56 software.........................

  22. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    3

    A300e unlocking software

    Is there any chance you could send me the software to unlock my A300e?

    Also do you know i can use a V200 data cable with my A300e? (for the unlocking process)

    Would be very grateful if you could help.

    Thank you for your time.

    Nathan


    Quote Originally Posted by nahid
    here are the top ten unlocking software available free just ask

    1:ust56 cracked
    2:v200 flasher.rar
    3:winimei e700
    4:winimei p100
    5:winimei t400-t410
    6:samsung unlocker by cerberos
    7:samsung a800 service software
    8:samsung a300-a400 service software
    9:samsung s500 service software
    10:samsung sgh s10x s30x v200 service software

    there are more available just ask me

    here are some unlocking codes
    SGH600................................................. *2767*3855#
    S500,E700,X100,X600,X430,X410..........*2767*688#
    S100,S300,V200.....................................*2767*7822573738#
    S105.......................................................*2767*7822573738#after reboot this model need to enter...........#0111*00000000#
    A800,A300..............................................*2767*637#

    if you need help or tips on how to repair your handset please dont hesitate to ask me.............nahid
    Last edited by n5001; 15-04-2004 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Removing e-mail address, someone is using my address to send out spam

  23. #183

    ust56

    can you please send me ust56 software please? thank you akolsy@cox.net

  24. #184

    help

    can i know how to flash my sgh A800? im currently using a800 and have problems downloading the pictures in it (the smaller one) that shows when someone calls.. can u pls help me? and i heard that t100 can download java games too, can u pls teach me how?

  25. #185
    can i know how to flash my sgh A800? im currently using a800 and have problems downloading the pictures in it (the smaller one) that shows when someone calls.. can u pls help me? and i heard that t100 can download java games too, can u pls teach me how?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Best Remote Unlocking Software
    By inderinderinder in forum Sales
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-11-2003, 04:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •