Hello

I fairly recently acquired a second-hand Motorola C 330, whichg i find is a very cute phone with a high build quality. I use itr as a backup phone with a pre-paid SIM since i mainly use CDMA.

Now i came across several questions about that phone, and googling the net did not find the answers, but instead added to my confusion. So here are my questions:

CAN this phone use Operator logos, similar to a Nokia?? Several websites claim to have "Motorola C 330 Operator Logos", downloadable for payment. I can't try that since it's almost all in the UK and i am in Thailand. Trying to send a regular Nokia logo via SMS results in a SMS with an un-openable attachment.

WHAT format are the polyphonic ringtones? Trying to WAP-download a Nokia poly-tone (4-track .mid file) results in the message "unsupported content type".

HOW MANY grey steps can the display show? I wish to create own screensaver or wallpaper images, but i don't have a clue if it is only black/grey/white or if there are several grey steps, such as in Nokia's 8910 with 4 steps.

WHAT is the display's resolution?? Reason for this question is the way the screensaver function "stretches" a received Nokia-type picture message when it is used as a screensaver. I hate that look, but can't create bigger images in LogoManager, and to do it in another application, well, i need to know the display's resolution.

I have found a very good solution to the quite typical "battery problem" of the C 330, please read that in another thread.

I am very thankfull for any answers to my above questions

Kind regards.....
your Thanh