Thread: How do i use this V300?

How do i use this V300?

Hi all,I have just changed from the simple to use nokia's to this nightmare of a V300.The phone it's self is quite smart.I only wish that the manual was as good.I have been on the motorola web site, but can't download the damn thing.Has anyone a clue how to change the T9 text to normal text?How to search for a name or number via the phone book without having to scroll through it? or any other tips that my come in useful.
    Best regards.
    Rob

''As i hurtled through space,one thing
    kept crossing my mind - every part of this capsule was supplied by the lowest bidder.

Searching the address book :

If you want the Ds, press 3. If you want the Es, press 3 twice, etc. etc. Which is a bit pants, but is okay-ish.

Changing text entry method - press the menu button, select "Entry mode", and select primary/secondary (one will be iTap, the other will be "normal").

For the most part, having now used a T720 for a year, and now a V525 for a month or so, I find that Nokias (S30 & S40 at least) have kinda naff menus, the moto is totally customisable, and generally nicer to use.

Angry

Hi clonmult,Thanks for your reply.Sorry mate i'm still none the wiser.I have tried what you said but can't get to grips with it.Also when you use a picture/photo for a screen saver or wallpaper there are the menu symbols on screen.Is it possible to hide them so there is just the picture.
    Best regards.
    Rob

''As i hurtled through space,one thing
    kept crossing my mind - every part of this capsule was supplied by the lowest bidder.

Thread Information