Thread: Help with MMC card and a question about Forwarding calls

Help with MMC card and a question about Forwarding calls

Hey all, I got my 3650 for a while now with a SimpleTech 128Meg card. I also have a 9290 which my GF uses. I bought another 256Meg MMC and thought I'd give the 128meg to her since she uses to store large PDF files on the 9290, but the 9290 will not read the card it will not format the card at all and most of the time it would lock up when booting up with the card. It gives a AppArcServerThread error reason code LDR-IMPORT reason number 2. The strange thing is that my 3650 will not format the card either, it gives the same error. But it reads and writes to it just fine. I originally format the card with my 3650 but now it will not re-format. The 9290 and 3650 does not have problems reading from my 256meg card. I'd hate to give her that though Any help out there would be appreciated. I don't know if it works on a card reader/writer or not...but I rather not buy one if I don't have to.

Another question is...I don't have an option to forward my calls. I needed this option one day and found out that I can't get to it from any icons at all. I did found a way to get around it though. I have FExplorer and I was able to browse to Z:\system\apps\CF\cf.app to run the forwarding program which works. I must have inadvertently delete the icons some how. How do I get this icon back on my phone without going through FExplorer to run it. Is there a document explaining what I can delete or not delete from the phone. I sometime like to go in with FExplorer and clean out some junk, but I try not to delete anything I don't know about. I do see config files and ini files that aren't removed after the programs have been uninstalled.

hmm

Man...I can't beleive no one knows this answer. Anyone with simular problems?

Thread Information