Thread: E700 Software Mods

Question E700 Software Mods

I have a new E700 and I want to create my own list of default melodies, incidental sounds (like you hear when there are no messages in the list etc.) as well as being able to replace the default "My Sounds" entries and the images that you can assign to users in the phone book.

Can anyone please tell a frustrated newbie what software I need to do all this stuff and where I might find it?

I have the Samsung Eastystudio and it doesn't go near what I want to do. I reckon I have to make a new flash image and then use Optiflash to load the image to my phone - Will that work? Can it be done? Is there an emulator I can test it on?.... SO many questions: *Any* help appreciated.

Cerulean

hi
    i got an s500 serial data cable for unlocking and changing my imei formy e700 i had no problem with that i managed to change the IMEI number, but i cant find any software to upload ring tones or logos via the cable. can you only do this with an irda cable. it weird cause the site i bought the cable from said it was possible to upload ring tone can any one help is there any software out there.................. i can use with the s500 cable i dont want to buy another cable..........

Thread Information