Thread: HELP! my nokia 3650 is not truning on the nokia logo appears & then fades away

Exclamation HELP! my nokia 3650 is not truning on the nokia logo appears & then fades away

today i turn on my nokia 3650 then i saw the nokia logo appears then it fades away then gaian it appears and again fades away it continue for 3 times & the phone automatically turned off i tried by removing the memory card but it still comes also when i put the fone on charging the nokia logo appears & then gone .. it also not charges the phone plz tell me wht to do ... i think if my phone can be formatted it will solve the problem but how i can format the phone as it dosnt turn on .. plz tell me any code to format my 3650 like there is a code for nokia 6600 that press the call key the star key and the 3 key and then turn the phone on it formats the phone ..is it posible to format the phone by the data cable i also have the data cable for 3650.. so i will be waiting for ur reply .. plz reply me soon and try to solve my problem ..

well, as mentioned in the other thread, u might need to flash ur fone.

1st, take out mmc, to see if it works, it it does, u need to format the mmc in another device.

else, a trip to nokia might b ur solution.
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Read rules here before posting!

Nokiafree Symbian Faqs Section

Exclamation nokia 3650

I had same problem as yours. My nokia 3650 olso did same thing. I had to format my mobile and not my MMC and it worked with new version of the software.

Unhappy

how to format the phone as it dont turn on .. as i told u that it also dose`nt works when i take out the mem card .. so now how can i format the phone is there any way that we can format it using data cable cuz i also hav the data cable for my 3650 .. and plz tell me that wht the " Flash the phone " means .. how to do that ..? is there any software for that .. waitin for ya rply ..

u cant flash the fone urself, unless u get the flashing equipment for ur fone, which cost alot too.

get it flashed at nokia.
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Read rules here before posting!

Nokiafree Symbian Faqs Section

Hi..

as I know.. code for format 3650 is *#7370# ( restore original setting ). But if the phone stuck in the logo, so you can use some kind of flasher box. like griffin, ufs, etc.. one time I've fix a problem like that with my griffin. But it doesn't work with the other 3650.

Thread Information