Thread: Maybe N-Gage QD Still Can Play MP3 & Movies...

Maybe N-Gage QD Still Can Play MP3 & Movies...

With all bad press about N-gage QD not playing mp3's & movies. I think we all 4got that all u would have 2 do is install certain software in2 the N-gag QD. Like 2 play movies just install either Smartmovie player or Mobiclip player apps, & 4 mp3 i would use either UltraMP3 player or if possible install Realone player apps. I'm not sure if these apps would work, but it's just a thought. That should be looked @.

well still no stereo... and the mp3 player apps doesnt give as good sound as the defult one, no radio either, or usb. and still the same 4k colours.... the only good thing is the design, normal talking and hot swap.

Well u know the old saying u can't here everything. This is just an idear, that's all nothing else.

Of course you can

But the quality is near as crap compared to old N-Gage ...

hmm... about the hot swap, could b an advantage for mmc card readers, no need to remove mmc from below batt.

and yea, heard of realone, not the advanced version. its ard 500 kb i tink.
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Read rules here before posting!

Nokiafree Symbian Faqs Section

I'll still stick by my current N-Gage

Talking Yep

yes i got my QD... and it has a built in video player which only plays .3gp, but you can download the realone player... i also installed UltraMP3 player and the quality isnt as good but it isnt too bad, and i'm looking around but a friend said you could get radio of GPRS, but i still havent found the app yet

Ive got the original N-gage but I just use it as a toy to play games on, muck about with some killer apps. But at the end pf the day I use my 6310i as a phone coz who wants to hold a brick to there ear! So no matter how much you can play with a QD it's still stuck with the original problems for alot of users.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion2569
    yes i got my QD... and it has a built in video player which only plays .3gp, but you can download the realone player... i also installed UltraMP3 player and the quality isnt as good but it isnt too bad, and i'm looking around but a friend said you could get radio of GPRS, but i still havent found the app yet
    that app is called avec radio. and can i just say before you download it, no one on NFree has ever got it to work that i know of, some people say the links you get with it are crap and dont work, some say if you find other links on the net, they'll work, but thats only IF you can find anymore,as of yet i aint seen any streaming radio stations in .ram format (i think it is???).

on my 3650, in the bookmarks as standard, theres a real one media guide, and its got a link for streaming radio stations but non of these work either, just either times out all the time no matter how long i put the time out limit on it

The Ngage QD will not be a winner with all, but it will still be cool 2 have just 4 the easy loading of games & no more side talking.

Talking

I dont see how it wont "be a winner" with all... anyone who has the original Ngage will definately want this, its smaller and better for changing games, and everything that nokia removed can be put right back, with the exception of the radio.

old ngage is still better

I dont see how it wont "be a winner" with all... anyone who has the original Ngage will definately want this, its smaller and better for changing games, and everything that nokia removed can be put right back, with the exception of the radio.

We'll c how well it does after 6 month of being out on the store shelves. The proof will be in the sale receipts.

not for me, im keeping my ngage. imo its much better than qd, and is the perfect 2nd phone for me.
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Read rules here before posting!

Nokiafree Symbian Faqs Section

Quote Originally Posted by tzeonn
    not for me, im keeping my ngage. imo its much better than qd, and is the perfect 2nd phone for me.

I agree i'm keeping my ngage, but i'm still am getting a ngage qd. I had pre-ordered it a month ago.

Nokia ngage qd

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me, Iam trying to install ultra mp3 on my qd via bluetooth but it keeps saying you dont have enough memory, i have a 256 mmc empty please some onehelp me

Cheers

Yes! The QD will always b good 4 mp3 & movie playing. I still use my N-gage QD 4 movie viewing now a days. I just did, Madea Goes To Jail The Play. A few days ago, it cames out great. I'm in2 my Blackberry devices now, so i don't spend that much time on my QD as i would like 2.
    Last edited by v7e6j5; 24-06-2006 at 12:18 PM.

Thread Information