Thread: Smartphone 2002

Cool Smartphone 2002

guys, just want to ask something. does anyone from this groups have any idea about Smartphone 2002, software, hardware infrmation, any how to unlock it.

thanks in advance.....

to unlock it will cost 10-20, it can be done remotely, what did u want to know about the hardware and software?

What smartphone you have? all but the mpx200 can be unlocked for free at the mo, need to know what phone you have.

i have this smartphone2002, right now im only customizing the home page (xml formatting and programming), but i want to unlock it so that i can use other subcriber line.

i know that it is powered by windows, but can it be power by other os, like linux? i dont know much on the software side, but i have several knowledge when it come to hardware.

The unlocker is on my site, you need to stop ativce sync running by stopping wscom.exe or something like that (do a seach on here full info is given about this) also the software works only on XP, as for changing the OS, it has been done but the guy who done it is not saying how he done it more info on the smartphone can be found here http://smartphone.modaco.com/index.php good luck.

thanks man, it's been really a lot of help, actually if been in this forum since last year, but this is the first thime that i posted and make a thread on smartphone. It so happen that almost questions that im about to ask in the other threads have been answered.

i'll work on this.

smart phones unlock

Quote Originally Posted by lonegunman
    What smartphone you have? all but the mpx200 can be unlocked for free at the mo, need to know what phone you have.
    is smart amazing belongs to smart phones. at least two ask me if it is possible to unlock it. i have the imei, S and N numbers

best regards,
    ftl's

spv e100 200

please can you help with unlock these phones ?

hey, michael are you refering to smartphone tanager or smartphone voyager?

unlock spv e 100 & 200

Hello, both phones are orange spv i get to 66% then it ends : invalid code aborting the earl first spv unlocks ok.

Thumbs down 金港瑞丰(北京)科技发展有限公司.

1、2007年8月3日,我公司成功架设了北京大型中继语音网关,网络电话市话长途均可透传显示真实号码网络电话,彻底攻克了以往拨打市内电话不能透传号码的技术难关。 2.鉴于业务增长速度较快网络电话,各服务网点装机任务日益繁重。为确保能够一如继往的向新老用户提供优质高效的服务,网络电话经研究决定:暂停对个人及家庭用户的业务受理。敬请谅解!感谢您浏览本公司网站网络电在您的关注下我们将努力做到更好

Arrow Great

There is nobody elese better than u.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Welcome to our site:wow power leveling,everyday wow powerleveling,world of warcraft power leveling,world of warcraft powerleveling,cheap wow gold,LWB

Thread Information