Thread: What U need to flash Ur DCT4 phone..Read this befor asking questions

What U need to flash Ur DCT4 phone..Read this before asking questions

HI All!
    Cause of many post I have read here bout flashing Ill make this sticky and will explain some things..
    Ok..To flash a DCT4 phone U need a BOX!...not a cable...also there is not a universal cable...So..Avaliable boxes are:Griffin, USF, Twister, Nbox, Neelix, Prodigy, Cheap flasher...more info U can get here:www.ucables.com
    How to work with this tools U will need to learn by Ur self at this time...I hope soon me and Mr.Alinus will post a guide how to use Griffin box ..but this will be in the future...
    Something more..Dont ask which is best cause no one can tell...its personal which toll U will like best...
    PS: some info also here:www.unlockme.co.uk
    Regards!
    Sergo_Zmeia
    Last edited by sergo_zmeia; 21-09-2004 at 07:49 AM.
    Im the wind forever free...

thats not true, u can use a cable to flash too, we've done it with a cable, though we have the nokia dongle that we use most of the time.

Hi!

Interesting news....ok..
    Mr.PaoloWireless can U give us some more info with pictures ect..
    Thanks and regards!
    Sergo_Zmeia
    Im the wind forever free...

Quote Originally Posted by PaoloWireless
    thats not true, u can use a cable to flash too, we've done it with a cable, though we have the nokia dongle that we use most of the time.

waiting for more information. i am verry curious bout your experience. )
    Bau !

Nokia 3100

Hi I need flash new firmware to 3100, can anyone help me? I need software to do it.

If you want help me, send me mail on (english or czech language)

Thank you very much
    Last edited by sergo_zmeia; 29-12-2004 at 02:20 PM.

The cables that flash are only for the early DCT4 phones:
    and maybe a couple more

The rest need a box or clip to do so as far as I know, correct me if I am wrong

help

can same one help me get the softwhare for 6630 to flash it thanks

Joining the previous post... What hardware is required (self-made if possible) and where to get some mori info about flashing ? (N6630)

Quote Originally Posted by PaoloWireless

hello paolo wireless....i am in urgent need of ur help all help offered is very appreciated...i have nokia n gage phone ..it is a demo phone . which means its the fone they have in the showroom the os has only bluetooth n games..now i want to update this os with the latest version in order 2 b able 2 use all the functions opf the fone...i have hte usb cable can u plz plz plz plz gimme the procedure of flashign it thru USB CABLE ONLY because i do not have the flasher box can u also please give me the website to download all the latest flash files os rom etc... plz help .thanx in advance

1110 and 1100

i need type RH-18 1100 ppm and mcu file and also for type RH-70 1110.plz send me.i have ufs4

Question

hi,
    i would like to flash my 3.42.1 nokia to 5.53. so can you point out some meaningful text about this topic: what software/OS combination i need?

so far i have download diego 3.07sp2 ( spanish-so i dont know if i install it correct ); NHL-10_dp_EUR_v_5_0_MCUSW5_53_0.exe ( firmware ); phoenix_service_sw_2006_20_9_148.exe; NokiaConnectivityCableDriver_6_80_5_1_eng_uk.msi and these 2 cracks for phoenix: PhoenixServiceNokiaDongleCrack.exe and Phoenix2006Crack.zip ( latest contains phoenix.exe and phoenix_framework.dll )

i tried to follow procedure from http://www.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=382634 but some of the software links are dead so i dunno what to do?

10x in advance and sorry for disrupt.

Thread Information