Thread: Help please.... i want to LOCK my Panasonic x66!

Help please.... i want to LOCK my Panasonic x66!

Hello

I own a Pansonic x66, and it was stolen from me by a pickpocket while i was in a disco. This happened four weeks ago.

Now, one week later i was able to FIND IT AGAIN in a second-hand phone shop, and luckily the thief was stupid enough to keep all my stored pictures and phone numbers in the phone, so i was easily able to clearly identify it as MY phone, just by showing my second phone which holds 100% identical content. It took three hours of discussions with the management though, since the shop paid $$ for that phone and the thief used a fake passport as ID when selling it.... naturally, they wanted to find HIM first before giving me the phone back, because of course i was NOT willing to pay a single Baht for it, it was, after all, MY phone!

Now, having it back and the SIM replaced with a new one (the thief took that one out), and now i wish to LOCK it once and for all to that SIM which i am using now.

The IMEI of mine x66 is 353236000628001 and my network is D-TAC Thailand (520 18 ). But i prefer a real SIM lock, because i don't want a potential thief to be able to ever sell it again!

There seems to be no option in the menu to lock this phone, so i hope that there will at least be a code to do it, since this kind of phone is also available locked.

Any help is very much appreciated.....

Kind regards.....

Thanh
    Last edited by Thanh; 22-10-2004 at 10:49 AM. Reason: "18" turned into a smiley when in brackets.....

Thread Information