Thread: Unlock Flash Gu87 Gd87 Gd88 Step By Step

Unlock Flash Gu87 Gd87 Gd88 Step By Step

it might seem a bit hard to do, but once you finish the first step ( flash the phone ) the rest is easy
    PS: DO NOT INTERRUPT THE FLASH UNTIL IT'S A %100 DONE

before unlocking your phone you need to downgrade the software version by flashing it with A22
    1. A Panasonic GU87 Handset FULLY CHARGED
    2. A Serial (not usb) Data Cable.
    3. WinMoDo Software :http://unlockeasy.com/modules.php?na...titleA&show=10
    4. Flash Files :http://unlockeasy.com/modules.php?na...ownload&cid=53
    5. CB2000 :http://unlockeasy.com/modules.php?na...download&cid=8
    6. CRACK2D (panasonicgd 6x and gd8x) http://unlockeasy.com/modules.php?na...titleA&show=10
    7. driver for the phone (Data Connection Assistant Version 4.0) http://www.panasonic.com/consumer_el..._downloads.asp

after you download the listed above, install the driver for the phone then
    run WinMoDo

Lets get started;

1. Select Com port.

2. Select phone model ( In this case choose "GD87" )

3. Select baud rate, choose "115200"

4. Make sure the 2 boxes (MAIN AND BOOT) are green by pressing them. ( when the boxs are green this defines that the part of the phone will be flashed, when red it will not be flashed)

5. Connect phone to the cable ( Phone must be off )

7. Now choose image file ( The image file is the main filmware of the phone, this does not contain language packs).

8. When the above is completed simply press the " Start download button".

9. When the progress report window shows "signalling" press the power button on the phone for a second (do not power on the phone)

10. Now just wait approximately 15 minutes, within in 15 minutes you will see various reports in the progress report window, as below.

As the phone is being flashed you will see the vertical progress bar moving towards 100% , as below

11. If every thing went according to plan the last progress report window will display " Download completed successfully"

12. now places 2 pieces of Scotch tape of the size of a copper contact on pines 4 and 10 of the GD87. Check that the insulator does not overflow on another pine
    13. start CB2000.

Click on Handset Power and lights the GD87 immediately.

Go in Data and Write Setting Function Clear (Memory Erase).

close the interface, disconnect the cable.

replug the GD87, and start Spunlock (Crack2).

In the mitre configuration, select the good port COM, that which you connected on the PC.

Click on Read GD87/88 codes.

Eeprom is freed automatically, but the manipulation will be done since the mobile:

Light the GD87 without sim, slaps 746 then the central key 2 times

Enter the Net codes with 16 digits.

GOOD LUCK

Oh well, I have tried all of thes on my GD87 and no luck, my phone has 3 locks and the worst of all UNLOCK is BLOCKED. Getting the Network Code Key doesn't help much. Can IMEI change unlock the phone that is blocked like this?

Question unlock flash gd87

hi,
    i followed ur instruction to unlockeasy.com & tried to download ur recommended programmes to unlock my panasonic gd87 but i couldn't get the language. can u help in dis direction....

Quote Originally Posted by drumro2
    hi,
    i followed ur instruction to unlockeasy.com & tried to download ur recommended programmes to unlock my panasonic gd87 but i couldn't get the language. can u help in dis direction....
    If anybody needs help with this, I am willing to help (I have subcribed to the thread so post on here and I'll try and help).

I followed the instructions above (plus a little research as they are incomplete)and unlocked my GD87

So to add to the info above, you need to make sure you download CB2000 and NOT CB2000 1.5.

When you click on the handset power button in CB2000 you need to press the power button in order to get the programme to connect

Angry New game!!!

Good News, Good News, and Bad News Warhammer OnlineI mentioned the other day that my video card died, and I needed to pick up a new one. Well it looks like I ordered it just in time, because the beta over at Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning just added a bunch of new players, myself included. If you haven’t tried to signup for a beta account yet I’ll link the sign up page later on in the post.Anyways so the first piece of good news for me is my new video card. I picked up an nVidia eVGA 8800 GT from NewEgg.com for about $250 including the shipping to Hawaii. Really easy installation for the hardware, and drivers.So once I got my new card up, and running I had to make sure my World of Warcraft game could be played.Just as I suspected it booted up, and I could play at my regular resolutions again proving that my video card was the cause of my inability to play WoW. I can finally hit the auction houses again to start earning wow gold now. My gold supply is still at 13,000 since I only sold about 1k gold in January despite having the lowest price on my server on Sparter.Anyway the next bit of news is both good, and bad news. I have been accepted as one of the newer beta testers this timer around. So this news put together with the fact that I’m playing the beta on a new video card makes Mitch a happy gamer. Now for the bad news…The EA Mythic, the makers of Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning. Have made all beta testers sign a strict NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement). So as much as I would like to tell you the ins and outs of this upcoming MMORPG I can’t. My hands are tied on the subject along with my tongue. Soo you’ll just have to hope that once you do sign up for the Warhammer Online Beta, that you’ll be part of the next group that gets invited in for the next phase. Its really a bummer for me since I wanted to arrogantly tease people who aren’t in share about the Warhammer Online Beta.Anyways happy gaming to everyone, with my computer back up and running I can finally write some posts again.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Welcome to our WAR Power leveling site:There have professional Warhammer Online Power Leveling and free WAR Power leveling.If you want to buy WAR Gold and cheapest Warhammer Gold please visit our Warhammer Online Gold Web site.LWB

Thread Information