Thread: nokia

nokia

is their any freeweb site I could go to unlock 3220b rh-49 and motorolla v220 , v180 and v400 by the IME number I live in the USA because every time I tried to unlock 3220 it give me either code error or can not undo ristriction
    than for all your help

Quote Originally Posted by jack2005
    is their any freeweb site I could go to unlock 3220b rh-49 and motorolla v220 , v180 and v400 by the IME number I live in the USA because every time I tried to unlock 3220 it give me either code error or can not undo ristriction
    than for all your help
    First, you're posting in a wrong section. This is developers section, you should post in the unlock section. For the next time, now you know

Code error means that a wrong code is beeing entered. Cannot undo restriction means you got the correct code but you have tried more times than the 5 allowed. There's no way to turn that counter back, and the phone has to be unlocked by cable now. Remember, you have five tries to enter the correct code on a nokia, and that is an approximate number, sometimes is less (sometimes, bur rarely, three).

The settings for 3220 are asic2, depending on the network the gen can be T-mobile or Original as the most probable. If you're in usa, try the first code.

If it is for software, for the next time you need to unlock a nokia, go to the unlock codes section of this site, and download the nokiafree calc v3.10.

For what I know about Motorola phones, they need a dongle to unlock them, like nokia dct3 phones. There is no code for motorola. But I may be wrong, since I don't usually work with motorola handsets.

Hope this helps!
    Best regards
    Edge

hi,
    try the web site.....

sorry no idea

Reach out here Pro Unlocking.com - Experts in Mobile Phone Unlocking to unlock all mobile using unlock code.

Sorry no idea....

Thread Information