Thread: Duh!

Duh!

Idiot posters or overzealous moderators?

I spend about 30-40 hours a week on my computer, inbetween doing a full-time 6-day a week job and looking after my family. Even then I do not have a time to read a fraction of the things I want to, or should do. Because there is so much to take in on the various sites I visit, I've probably forgotten most of what I have read anyway.

Furthermore if I did read word of every notice on every contract, every "terms and conditions" and everything else, both on paper and on the web, I would probably have to give up my job in order to read it all. Not that there is a cat in hell's chance of actually remembering half of it.

Would moderators please bear this in mind before slagging off people who's only mistake is to live in a world where there are only 24 hours in a day? It might help a little if this site wasn't one of the slowest loading I have ever come across.

Thank you in advance for your future consideration.

first of all you might start off by posting in the right forum..

Second of all is there any situation you are refering to?

3rd, how hard can it be to remember some rules, they are common sense rules and when people think logical they should know them already before readin them.

and finally there are only 11 rules, so that can't be to much.

WBR

Thread Information