hi, i have done some reading before posting here. i am all new to this unlocking stuff...so i took my time to read all over the net...got most of my answers...but i still have a few questions left that i was hoping to have somoene with a kind heart that could explain to me/or confirm a few things...please? i thank you in advance for your time...

i found out/understand that gsm nokia phones for instance can be remotely unlcoked...and others need a cable and a software to get this done...i also understand that there are "clips" out there that you can buy to unlock different kinds of phones because they have different kinds of cables attached to the box...but here is my question...

1. i am totally lost...i don't understand these deal with the motorola phones...i have been researching for the past 3 weeks...i have the new motorola razr v3 from cingular...i also bought the usb cable...i was under the impression that you just need a motorola unlocker software just like the nokia ones to unlock your phone...but i can't find this motorola unlocker anywhere...i don't even know its name...if exists or not...

so how come these remotely unlocking services that you find on the net are able to unlock your phone remotely? what software are they using if they are not using a clip?

thank you once again...