Thread: UFS3 problems

UFS3 problems

I have just purchased a UFS3 box from ebay, and, being a complete newbie to this, I am having problems getting it to work.

Unfortunately, the seller is no longer registered on ebay, and although I have sent emails, I have not received any response.

The unit shipped with an account at "www.ufsx.org", but there is nothing on the site that helps me.

I have installed the software as per the instructions, and installed the drivers, everything is fine there.

When I run any of the programs and click on 'connect' I get error messages. For example, if I run UFS_DCTxBB5, click connect, I get the error 'Can't Boot UFS'. If I run UFS_RTP, and press connect, I get the error message 'Selected Device, not Compatible with Software'.

I have downloaded a program called 'UFx Diagnostic Burn in Tools by SarasSoft v3.0_HL'. and when I run it and click connect, it connects and gives message '-- UFx Device Connected: UFS3 SarasSoft, USB S/N: 9xxx2'. Then I click on 'Boot UFS and Get Info' and it says

-- Target ID: 5A
    Boot Failed !!!

I tried pressing the "update UFx firmware" button in the diag software, but it tells me to cliuck on "'Boot UFS and Get Info"

I can change the serial number of the box without problems, but so far that is all I have been able to do.

Please, can anybody help me? or even point me in the right direction for help?

Many thanks in advance!

I got the same problems aswell..tried everything i know but still can't solve it.
    Please Help.thanks

Thread Information