Thread: Kingston MMC

Kingston MMC

I am using Nokia N70 and Kingston RS-DV-MMC 512 MB. I am using the memory card from december'05 and the phone from november'05. Till today there was no problem in the memory card except the speed. I had some files like mp3, images, videos and some apps installed. Today I installed an application called mobile speak. After installation the app, the phone re started and the display had NOKIA on it and it was blinking on. But it didn't go any further. I had to remove the battery to switch off since it didnt switch off while pressing the power button. And I restarted with the mmc but the same problem occured again. So I switched off removing the battery and the mmc and the phone restarted normally. The Apps installed on phone memory work well when the MMC is not installed. When I install the MMC the Apps that are in the phone like Bluetooth, Phone settings, Memory, App. Manager, and all others that come with the phone default along with those apps installed in the phone memory open when clicked but they close as soon as they open. I am not able to format the MMC because of this.
    Please help me what to do.

format it using a card reader

Thread Information