Thread: Nokia 6210 Network Problem

Unhappy Nokia 6210 Network Problem

I had a few minor problems with my 6210 and sent it to service. There they upgraded the software and tested it OK and sent it back to me. I turned the phone on and it worked great.. For about 5 minutes! Than I got no network signal at all! What could possible be wrong? Nothing physical happened to the phone at this time..

I also have opened the phone, and there seem to be no physical damage. It looks like new and there is connection between the antenna and the system board.

Since there seem to be no physical damage, perhaps it could it help to upgrade the software again?

=)

Sincerely,
    abscess
    Last edited by abscess; 26-10-2002 at 02:36 AM.

Press *#0000# and tell us what version you use!
    I use 5.03 NHM-3 (6250) and I have NO problems with my 6210!!

-kent-

hi !

to me it seems a hardware problem and in 6210 and 8210 if any of the ics inside it were going to get damaged they show up after flashing !!! dunno why till now ..but i do face that problem always
    now what u have to do to turn on ur mobile and if there is signal wait till it go away and if no signal go directly to menu , settings, phone settings , then to network selection , then go in it and choose manual search and post me the result ...
    note in ( no network found) case u have to tell me how much time it took since u pressed on manual search tell u got the (no network found) message

i am waitting ur post ...hope i can help u !

6210 manual search network

now what u have to do to turn on ur mobile and if there is signal wait till it go away and if no signal go directly to menu , settings, phone settings , then to network selection , then go in it and choose manual search and post me the result ...
    note in ( no network found) case u have to tell me how much time it took since u pressed on manual search tell u got the (no network found) message

i am waitting ur post ...hope i can help u ![/QUOTE]

Hello, After doens't get network I went and choose manual search network, so what I could Find is another message saying "NO NETWORK FOUND"
    What is the problem?

thanks

Thread Information