Thread: nokia 6680 re codes

nokia 6680 re codes

why does this site give you codes for nokia 6680 if they don;t work and what can I do to use my phone now?

Cool

I don't know ....

By the way Nokia has changed their locking algorithm since 6630, it’s some kind of very strong encryption that’s not hacked jet and it means that there is no calculator for BB5 phones.

Only the operators have the necessary algorithms to calculate unlock codes for BB5 models, and the important parts are within a high security smart card that is programmed by Nokia for each different network code.

In conclusion, AFAIK 3rd party unlocking is currently not available, only your operator can provide the necessary unlock code.

OK Mr Stanky... we have been here before with you...

the forum is FULL of people who keep asking for unlock codes for the 6680, 6630, N70, N90 etc etc and its FULL of people who have hard locked thier phones trying to unlock them... on the other hand its also FULL of experts... EXPERTS... telling these people that there is NO COMMERCIAL UNLOCK SOLUTION for BB5!!!

personally i have no sympathy for you as all the warnings in the world are on the forum in VERY noticeable places...

now... read the rules, read the stickies relating to the section your wanting to post in and good luck with your phone!!!

G
    Searching is the act of trying to find something or someone...

One may search for something that is known to exist, with the intent to locate it...

If You Post IMEI's or Code Request then READ THIS!!

Thread Information