Thread: Nokia 6230i Flash kit

Nokia 6230i Flash kit

Hi all I am going to buy a Nokia Flash Kit I need to force flash my dead 6230i and I know the fault is software.

Can anyone recommend a cheap but good flash kit and where to get it from. Only to do nokia I don`t want to go in to great expense thanks

i think you can get Nokia to flash your phone out of warranty for a LOT cheaper than you could by flashing your phone yourself... Software Upgrades are only £20 where i come from, and thats in a Nokia Service Centre!!!

but if you want to do it yourself then good on you!! there are Schematics on this forum for "Dejans Easy Flasher" but i dont know if it will work with your phone... research is the key!!

G
    Searching is the act of trying to find something or someone...

One may search for something that is known to exist, with the intent to locate it...

If You Post IMEI's or Code Request then READ THIS!!

Hi,

>> and I know the fault is software.

95% of faults are always hardware related.

5% can be software related, due to buggy software doing buggy things inside the only writeable area of Ur phone, the PMM/ User Eeprom areas.

My point is that even if in case U were right, the only problem can be inside Ur pmm/ eeprom area.

And precise that U can't flash with such a cheap Dejan flasher tool.

And a more professional flashing box for a 6230i will at least cost U 6 times more as the 'let Nokia Service centre solve' solution.

Besides, I had 2 phones flashed for free by them, while every phone not older as 1 year does have such warranty included by Nokia.

Nokia
    U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!

thanks guys,

I use to work for nokia myself they use phoenix and a fps8 but your looking around 1500 quid for one of them.

No I don`t just have one phone I have loads of phones I need to do so what do you guys recommend i only know the proper ways of doing things. I want something like a FPS8 but a non authorised solution that can software upgade all nokia handsets to date

thanks all

i personally recommend UFS + HWK... but i have heard good things about JAF... also if you want to use Phoenix then you can get a nice and cheap Twister Phoenix box which is basically an FLS-4 and uses an official version of Phoenix.

you say you used to work in a Nokia Service Centre? and you say you used an FPS-8... so my question is can you read my PM and reply to me!!!

G
    Searching is the act of trying to find something or someone...

One may search for something that is known to exist, with the intent to locate it...

If You Post IMEI's or Code Request then READ THIS!!

Thread Information